Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7091 - 7100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Yay waiting!!!! Get to BD girl!

User Image

9 years ago

Well my temp is starting to rise. Not a huge spike but it shows I ovulated. We bd on monday night and last night. Then we'll bd again tonight. After that, I'm not sure. We've talked and even though the thought of it drives us passionately crazy...we are thinking of abstaining for the tww to see what happens. If implantation is my problem, parints said orgasm contractions could cause me issues during implantation. I know some say that if the embryo is viable that it'll stick no matter what. But it cant hurt to try. Then if I'm not pregnant, we'll jump eachother before af starts LOL. TMI but just the thought of not being touched, arouses me! lol. Ugh..I'm screwed.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@ Waiting, If it was ME.... I wouldn't BD during this two week wait. Just think though, in two weeks the BDing will be AMAZING :-)

9 years ago

Hey all. I haven't had a chance to read back over the last week, but I wanted to stop in an introduce you to my baby boy Colby. He was born last Thursday at 8:49am weighing 6lbs and 18.5inches. He's as cute as a button. :)

I hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to catch up completely soon.

Tara, good luck this TWW!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Congrats Lisserb!!! AF is suppose to show today.... only slight spotting today but I have a feeling that AF is here :( i am so heart broken. oh well. DH is about to leave for three months so i guess we cant continue to try until he returns and we are settled from WA to CA. Anyways have a wonderful day today ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm sorry Vettech. Is there anything you can do to better your chances 3 months from now. I'd have to focus on eating healthy/exercising to keep my mind off not being able to try for 3 months.

@lisserb- OMGosh!! Congratulations honey!!! I think I'm gonna cry! This is so awesome seeing announcements!!! As soon as things are settled, please share a picture! We love you honey!

Well it's a boy for us. Elijah Robert will debut in the fall. We haven't told my family yet but my in laws were over the moon and my mother in law cried when we told her the name since he's named after Dhs brother.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

AWHHHHHHHH Congrats Athena :-) I want a boy so bad but I will take what I can get

9 years ago

@athena- I KNEW IT!!!! What do I win?

Congrats Lisserb xxx

Congrats Athena lovely name xxx

Yay Tara I'm so excited for u too see what happens this cycle xx

Well I was coming to join back in the race as it took 15months to get
Zia me and hubby thought we would start trying now hubby still having hot baths so didn't change anything and well baby fudge 2 is due New Year's Eve
We are shocked but very happy and some what crazy a 13month age gap lol we haven't told anyone yet this time as feel people might judge us

I don't mean to rub it in any one faces just thought u might like to know and I still check in on everyone and pray for ur bundles for joy to be with u soon xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo