Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9261 - 9270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hiya ladies, how are you all doing, still waiting for to show arghhh lots of so just waitin so can start the Clomid, thankyou for all your kind words and support, hows everyone else, gotta be some good news for at least some of us this month to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Foreverhopefull - good luck! I always say that shit, too, and end up testing way early.

Pinkster - you're not out of the game yet.

AFM, cd33 and no Aunt Flow. Just waiting.

8 years ago

Thank you phatgirl, still AF dunno wots going on, if dont appear over night will test again tom but will be 16dpo, what about you, still no AF either, crikey been a while, bet you just want to get on now and start trying again, you have been very patient, hope this next time is YOUR time
Hows everyone else, 2frsty, foreverhopeful? Hope your all ok ladies and hanging in there for Nov babies

8 years ago

pinkster--> Things here are going OK. I'm sorry for the BFN love. Have you gotten the results of DH's semen analysis yet??

phat--> Come on, AF! Let's get this show on the road!!

foreverhopeful--> You ain't the only one who pees on her money every damn cycle! I do it constantly! I wish I could have back all the money I'd pissed on over the years ... I could retire!

AFM: *sigh*
Picking up my script for BCPs today on my way home this afternoon. I wasn't going to take them at all, but after reading some horror stories about ladies who've gone back after waiting for a leftover follicle to shrink (the ones who didn't take the BCPs), only to find out that the cyst didn't shrink and ended up being put on BCPs anyway. And after I looked at the dates, with taking them for 3 weeks and then starting the Follistim injections, I should be O-ing right around the time Matt will be coming home from NTC. (The beautiful thing is that my husband is always like a rabbit when he's been gone for a while, so I shouldn't have any trouble getting him to BD!!

Linda

8 years ago

Just found out that one of my BFFs is having another MC; a blighted ovum. The problem is that this is the 3rd loss she's had in 4 months! She had a blighted ovum that they caught at 8 weeks, a chemical the next cycle, and now she's got another blighted ovum. My heart is breaking in two for her. She's devastated. We all got pregnant at the same time in 2012 and had our babies within one month of each other. I've been TTC for 2 years with no luck; she's been TTC for 6 months and has had 3 losses. What the hell do I say to her? She's in OK so it's not like I can give her a and drink a beer with her. I feel so bad for her!

Linda

8 years ago

@2frsty- I'm sorry about your shotglasses. I dont blame you for being so upset. I cried inconsolably when I accidentally broke my late grandmother's milk glass bowl.

@pinkster- that sounds like a neat website! I cant imagine what you guys went through with the fire.
I always take clomid before bed and besides a couple of headaches, I never really had any side effects taking it at night.

@foreverhopefull- hi sweetie. I always say I'll wait but then I get so excited and want to pee on every stick in sight LOL

@phat- I hope af shows soon sweetie.

AFM- I think my testosterone is finally starting to lower. My skin has been crazy for a month now but it's finally clearing up. Been dealing with a lot of financial/baby questions lately. Dh's car is still in pieces 2 weeks later. The timing belt and pistons keep locking. He's trying everything but cant get anywhere. I think he's at the tipping point of just giving up on it and sending it to the garage. With parts and cost of fixing it, we're looking at about $600. But the mechanic that knows dh's car and said that there's a chance that it's beyond fixing. So after spending $600, we may have to scrap the car all together and get a new one. Luckily we have dh's dad's truck til then.
Then comes the new car issue. We could go with a 4 door car but I watch my nephew and his soon to be sibling (I take my nephew on shopping trips, to the park etc.) That's a forward facing car seat and backwards facing car seat in my car. No problem right now. BUT....I WANT A BABY!!!!
That means 3 cars seats or more if we have twins. 3 carseats in a car, yes...4 carseats in a car....no. So if we bought a new car, wouldnt it be a wiser decision to go with a minivan now? But if we bought a minivan now, with no kids not knowing when God will bless us with children, then we have a minivan and no family. And the money of getting a new car, puts a damper on funds for babies. I'm WAY OVER THINKING THIS!!! I was in tears the other night contemplating putting off RE treatments til my sister's kids were older but I want a child now. So right now, we're praying dh's car can get fixed. If it cant get fixed, I think we may lease a 4 door car for 2 years to make babysitting my sister's kids easier. Then when we are blessed...move onto actually buying a minivan. But what if we do a 2 year lease and BAM i get pregnant with twins on a follistim cycle. Too many what if's to even think so I'm just trying my best to give it to God to handle. Someone slap me!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@2frsty- Just saw your post on your bff. That's terrible!!!!!! I'll be praying for her. Everyone on this forum that has lost pregnancy, lives too far away from me to comfort them in person too. It sucks when all you want to do is hug them. The best you can do is just pray and be there to let her vent all her feelings. You could also send a gift basket with comfort snacks, warm socks, little gifts that may provide even the tiniest bit of comfort right now.
I highly recommend a book called Hannah's Hope. It's an amazing book that helped me through the pain of my miscarriages. The writer had been through many early miscarriages and failed adoptions. I felt like I was looking into a mirror while reading the book. Her feelings were my own. The scriptures and writing really gave me peace.

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara--> Honey, I am so sorry about DH's car! As for the minivan issue - I hate minivans!! I'd rather have a large SUV with 3rd row seating. I had a minivan when I was married to my ex, and I hated it! And with regards to the money--> I haven't the foggiest idea what to suggest. I couldn't ever do a lease, simply because with us being military we travel too much to see family. I'd be over on mileage every time!!

I just don't know how to comfort my friend. This is the 3rd loss she's had in 4 months, and I just don't know what to say. She knows about my profound infertility, and has been there for me over and again. But not being able to get pregnant in the first place is very different than suffering multiple losses.

Linda

8 years ago

This is how I feel today I had crazy line eyes too and thought for sure it was positive so took a digital but BFN. I just never hot flash and this TWW I am hot flashing like crazy! My CP is high, soft, closed with creamy CM. My breasts feel like massive water balloons, are sore as hell and so are my nipples. I even notice darkening of my nipples and scars and more prominent veins. I am super moody like BEYOND moody, crying listening to songs which is not like me and being really snappy. I have fatigue, my BBT is remaining above my cover line and I am missing a bunch of my normal PMS symptoms. I have a short luteal phase and I am worried this is my problem, it's usually 11 sometimes 12 it's the low end of normal but at 6 cycles TTC with a chemical pregnancy I am really thinking it might be my problem. Maybe I am wrong in thinking I will get a BFN in a few days since it is only 10 dpo but I'm tired of the disappointment, I don't know how ladies do it for years just 6 short cycles is wearing me out. lol

8 years ago

Well 4 days and still no results back yet from dh sample, also still no AF 16dpo and 31 days, typical when you want it to show, if it does dont know whether to take Clomid or not depending on dh results really, off away with dh for romantic 5 days in london, first break in years and will be mega heavy and going to loo to change every hour :( sods law, hope everyone are doing better then me and looking forward to their next attempts -x-x-x-x-
2frsty, just being there for your friend is all you can do which you are already, sometimes just someone to let it all out to is the best therapy ever

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo