Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3741 - 3750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well I've had many people tell me that SMU can sometimes be better than FMU. So I tested again. I dipped it and 10 minutes later, I had a 2nd line ! I really have no clue what it means. Could be just a stupid test....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Can u get a digi ? Digi showed up positive when I had faints

Did u post pic of 2nd test ?

User Image

10 years ago

@waiting - sorry to hear your tests are still faint, but it is not over until the witch arrives. My fxd that your next test is better.

AFM - bfn again today. Af should arrive today, but I'm only seeing blood when I do a CM check. I'm really confused. This is the 3rd cycle post miscarriage and I haven't had a normal cycle yet! I'm scheduled to go out of town on business on Tuesday morning. This sucks because of the memorial day holiday, Tuesday is the day I would need to take my baseline sonogram. I don't want to miss it again this month. I may try to see my doctor and take a later flight. My job won't like it, but I gotta do what I can to get knocked up!

User Image

10 years ago

Me thinks af is on her way. Peachy cm...

Aww Tara I hope you're wrong. My father in law is picking us up to head to th airport in 2 hours. We are supposed to be sleeping but I haven't slept a wink. Dh woke up just now and went to get us some food lol. I am so stinkin excited. I'll message you guys later from Mexico ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@waiting I hope it's not AF.

@athena have a great vacation!!!!! How fun!

How is everybody else?

AFM: I have been sick since Friday...started with a little rattle in my cough and raged into a full blown cold equipped with fever and all. I'm still in bed and going back to sleep. TTYL

10 years ago

My temp plummeted this morning from 98.4 to 97.7 so it looks like the got me . I'm doing okay though. I just wasnt feeling it this cycle so I'm not surprised. I'm just hoping that the lines were just evaps...that's why I'm done testing til next cycle. I'll let you guys know when AF arrives. I finally upgraded to an iphone yesterday so I can keep an eye on the forum 24/7....I sound like a stalker ...'sometimes I feel like, somebody's watching me '!

I'll call the dr on tuesday and let her know. I'm not sure what her plan is this round. This will be my 5th round of clomid so I'm reaching the cut off line. She may try femara. We'll see!

@holly- I say take a later flight. Tell work to bite themselves and that your future babies come first! lol

@athena- HAVE FUN HONEY!!! And dont drink the water! ON second thought, if you see any pregnant women....drink the water! They always say....'everyone is pregnant, there's something in the water!'

@pisces- Get better honey. Maybe it's the flu or bronchitis.

Starting to spot . Remember last year when said wanted to have a baby by dh's labor day family reunion this year, but i never ov'd and missed my chance? Well, enough time has passed that if i get pregnant this next cycle, i'll b 12weeks on labor day weekend. Perfect time to tell the family! So we're praying this next cycle is the one! I want this so bad it hurts!

How is everyone doin?

Strike that... Flow has started. Cd 1!

@waiting sorry the witch got you. I was sure I saw something on that last test. Yes next cycle would be wonderful and perfect timing. The little TTC reading that I had, the lady said she saw June as being significant now it could be conceived in June (which could be next week) or deliver in June which means I won't get preggers til October. We shall see:-D

AFM: started clomid yesterday on CD3 to better time O this cycle. Still in bed with this cold :-(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo