Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9791 - 9800 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you WaitingOMM and Taggart! WaitingOMM, I have gone several months, 6,7 even, without AF before but Vitex helped get cycles down to less than 2 months. So in that sense, my body has come a long way!!! I don't think it will get any better than this, though. There is no "predictability factor," just random cycles. WaitingOMM, how long are your cycles on average, usually? Today, my miraculous event is that AF came a few minutes ago, unexpectedly, just happy to have movement right now!!! It is CD 1 for me now and I guess I ovulated maybe 11-13 days later than I originally thought I did. ? Well, moving forward....

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Taggart, hope to see a +! Rooting for you that AF doesn't come!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

@sunaet- Sounds weird to say sometimes but I'm so happy you got your AF! Lol. From someone who doesnt OV, getting an AF means something is working and it's exciting!
How long are my cycles on average?...What cycles ? Lol. I've actually only have had 3 cycles naturally in my lifetime. Even though I went thru puberty (have the boobs to prove it ), I never got my period. Dr put me on BC at 19 without looking to see what was wrong. When we started ttc when I was 25, I had 2- 6 week cycles after stopping the BC. When my next cycle went to 70+days, the dr finally agreed to look into it and I was diagnosed with PCOS. After losing weight, I still wasnt OVing. When I reached cd100+, the dr finally let me do a progesterone withdraw. The next cycle was 50+ with no ovulation so I did progesterone again and shortly after, we started clomid treatments. 3 years, 3 doctors, countless clomid cycles, and 4 miscarriages later they wouldnt help me anymore. That was 2015. After that, I started vitex and myoinositol and OV'd on my own at cd14. I was shocked! I was even more shocked that I got pregnant. But again, I miscarried. Finally found an RE to take my MTHFR (cause of miscarrages) seriously. Vitex had stopped working for me too. Late last year, I started injectable ovulation and blood thinning medications. But that cycle failed. As of right now, I dont think I could OV on my own. Without spironolactone (unsafe to conceive on it), my hormones are horribly out of whack. Right now, I'm working on getting my body in better shape to not only conceive but carry to full term. Figured while I'm on a break, I might as well prepare myself physically for the next round of treatments. So in a nutshell, I RARELY ovulate on my own. But when I'm on OV induction meds, I usually OV anywhere between cd 18 and 28.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

7 years ago • Post starter

WaitingOMM, I am sorry to hear that. But I am glad you can at least OV with the meds. I had my first period at almost 15 and then nothing happened until 8 months after that and I continued that pattern, give or take, my whole life. I never had a weight issue. Even my BMI is in the middle of average. I could tone up, maybe lose 5 or 10 pounds. I just have the OV issues also. Exercise helps lessen the anxiety, I think. I hope you get your BFP very soon! Going to see a doctor in a few months and might inquire about Clomid.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

came today.. On to the next month! timing is better this month... I knew this past month was a long shot thanks to my husband's work trip...

7 years ago

Sunaet & s.taggart - I hope this cycle brings both of you BFP's.

I went for an ultrasound today and my first OB exam. Everything went well. The heart rate was 180bpm, and the baby was very active. I am 10w3d by my LMP; 10w6d according to FF; measured 11w2d. I was referred to maternal fetal medicine and will likely see them in the next couple ofnweeks as a high risk pregnancy. I had blood drawn for my NIPT. I asked for genetic testing. I should know the sex of the baby as well as odds for Trisomy 18, 21 & 13 in 7-10 days. I go back to the OB in 4 weeks for my next appointment and early glucose tolerance testing to check for gestational diabetes.

7 years ago

Thank you, Phat! So much to worry about with AMA and I know you must be anxious, will be in my thoughts and prayers. Had a friend deliver 2 babies, one at 41 and her youngest at 43, so inspirational. Both healthy, vibrant babies and those miracles give us hope. Sounds like a good, strong heartbeat that must be music to your ears! Thanks for the update and please continue to keep us posted.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

YAY! I survived my sister's baby shower! Thank you WINE!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello lovlies (CD17 2DPO)
Will test 10DPO prob
Waitin-brill, well done you, thats a tough one, hopefully you'll be joining them sometime soon, don't give up, Phat didnt!
Sunaet-how are you feeling hun, must be time next weekend, trying anything new this cycle
Phat-love your updates, everytime I see a notification from you I get excited, hopefully Ill be joining you soon
S.Taggart-sorry showed her ugly mug, hope this next cyce is your sticky bean to all -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Tara - that's awesome! I know it had to be tough.

Sunaet - thank you!

Pinkster - fingers crossed for you!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo