Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1731 - 1740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@enbutler- You're welcome hun I'll be praying for you. And you dont have to be TTC to chat. We love to here from you. Sometimes I wonder if I should be on here chatting still since I'm not even OVing. lol.

@athena-hmm. If you're worrying call your dr. May just be spotting associated with the PC.

@mommamaybe- Hi!!!! Welcome to the nuthouse. Yes I am a mindreader ...naaaa. I was shocked so many girls were feeling as crazy as me. I was used to friends looking at me weird when I'd talk them about it. What a relief to have this forum. It's kept me sane. Your dh sounds like my dh! When we first started TTC, I felt like I was annoying him with my constant symptom chatter and boob poking. He denies it but I still wonder if I do . I better sign off, dh is playing with my boobs as I'm typing this AHHH!!! sorry TMI! He's seeing if I can type while h's ticklying meee! AHHA! Apparently not!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting prayers are appreciated. I like to get on and see what's going on with everyone. It's really nice to know i'm not alone when it comes to being "crazy".

I'm going to see what i can do about getting back into school and start hitting the gym again when i get off work. I also need find a day job because this 6pm-4am/8pm-4am schedule sucks. I'd like to have a life, i am only 22. This schedule consumes me. So, i can do that right now actually, job hunting!!

11 years ago

@athena, i'd say call your dr. just to make sure. It probably is associated with the PC, but no harm in asking.

11 years ago

Enbutler I am sorry about what you have been going through!!! I am married to an only child so I know how it sucks when they go through this and have to be alone and feel independent. We're here for you if you ever need to talk or just rant!! I am 22 as well :)

So I temp was down a little today but it tends to do that when I don't sleep well. Tossed and turned alllllll night looong then woke up ravenous at 6 am.( I am so not breakfast person) Also realized yesterday that I am back on my 26 day schedule. Oed at CD14 and have an 11 day luteal phase. soooo that means AF is due this weekend not next week like I had been thinking. hmm. nervous now!! Also realized that my HEDD is a week before DH starts grad school!! OMGAH. Well that means he'd have at least a week at home before school starts back :)

Oh well I plan to test the 1st. That is the 1 year anniversary of my Grandfathers passing and I would love to have some good news!

User Image

11 years ago

@kcordell-So your AF shows 11 days after OV? Interesting. That would suck if you didnt have dh at home to help out for a bit. If you are pg maybe you'll deliver a week early. My sister delivered a month early...less than 20 days after her shower. Glad I threw the shower when I did . Question-your temp drops before AF if you're not pg right?

Tracked my thermometer today. Heehee...it's 2 states away. Will be here tomorrow ! I love how I get so excited about the idea of being in the 2WW again. But when it gets here... WHAT WAS I THINKING!

when u ladies said your 22 i was like OMG im 22 too but will be 23 next month then i was like wait min that dont work out s*** im 23 24 next month OMG ive lost a year lol

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 26! And seeing that you guys are 22 and 23 makes me feel old . Being the youngest childest, I guess I always feel like the youngest in the room!

Getting ready for my appointment tomorrow so I'm reading up on Clomid and PCOS today. OH boy ! I really hope my doctor actually makes a plan tomorrow and not brush me off again. What do you guys think...should I give Clomid a try since I havent OV in 8 months?

I'll be 25 in 2 weeks. I think that I may be oving soon :) hopefully. I have 2 very positive ov tests today. I took 2 because I was afraid the first was faulty but nope 2 positives. I know it could be the pcos playing tricks but I have been doing a lot to help with it fx. I am going to post the pic if you wanna take a looksie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@enbutler - The best advice I can give you as to do what makes you happy in terms of 'getting your life together' (without regard to what he wants). Hopefully, what you want and what he wants will be in alignment, but if it is not, then pray about it and do what your faith tells you is right.

@Waiting - You feel old! What about me? I'm over 40...uh oh...glue factory here I come...oh that is for horses. Where do they take old women out to pasture? Oh now I remember...the Bingo Hall.

@Athena - we might be on the same test cycle. Hope we get our 's this month!

AFM - As you know, I got my smiley yesterday and had ovulation pains that were "off the chain." I don't ever remember having O pains like this. At times, I feel like throwing up. DH and I last night, but it was not easy to get him to do it. He was very tired after work and going to the gym. I didn't tell him that it is around O time because I think it would have been more ackward then it was given I started fondling him while he was almost asleep(oh and I slipped in some preseed before I went to bed ). Thank goodness he was willing to wake up and . I didn't want DH to see me put in the softcup and was trying to wait him out and ended up falling asleep myself. I wasn't able to put my legs up because I was on my side and we were spooning. I woke up at 6:00 am and put the softcup in before I got up, so I hope something is better than nothing!

I know I am not supposed to take another Clearblue Easy Digi OPK after I get my first smiley, but I couldn't resist. I took one this morning and it was negative; however, my First Response was positive. Then I took them this afternoon and received another smiley and the First Response is still positive. We are going to workout this evening, so it will be hard to get DH to again, but I will try. Also...I am having very strong O pains again today, but more on the right side. Can't wait to confirm O with by BBT in the next 2-3 days!

User Image

11 years ago

Hope you ladies are doing well!!!!

So far, I'm VERY tired. This week I have been getting tired at 9 or 10. Like tired to the point my eyes are rolling around, I never get that tired until 12ish. I'm getting acne and oily skin, and BIG TIME FORGETFULNESS! My period is due this weekend, so I'm trying not to test until then. I'm 12 dpo.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo