Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

so been back to hosp got a scan quicker so dont need to go again in 3 weeks

wee test -
blood test -
scan - no cyst not apendix no fluid so no burst cyst the scan lady said she didnt look for pregancy but doc said she would of seen it and they dont know why period is late :(

may test again in few days i dunno feeling very fed up and in pain :(

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy I SOOOOO feel your pain.. I'm now 25 days late, on the home tests, on the blood tests, and now I have to wait a week or so for the results from my ultrasound this Saturday. At least your provider did all that for you.. Mine I had to threaten and act all crazy for them to take me seriously. They wanted me to wait until I was 3 MONTHS late to do any kind of testing or take me any kind of serious!

I know it's hard to put things in God's hands when we're feeling all these new/different things with our bodies.. But I'm just concentrating on getting our home right for when the Lord does decided to bless us with our child. Getting the finances, business, job, dental appointments, etc. in order is what I'm concentrating on now. I also went and bought the book What To Expect When Expecting and I'm working my way through that before I start to search for an OBGYN and start working on a draft birth plan. Hopefully all that willl keep my mind a little busier lol

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

lammy - now I'm waiting for them to tell you your pain is "imagined." How the hell could they have not been checking for a pregnancy, and no, she wouldn't have noticed you were pg if they didn't scan your uterus unless you had a tubal pregnancy since they were checking your ovaries/tubes. I hate doctors who live in a black & white world, because we all know exceptions to the rules. I am glad, however, that your wedding went well.

Mooney - plan, plan, plan, and I hope it keeps your mind off things.

Alishakaye - that's very sweet, and I love you all, too!

11 years ago

I think of Deuce Bigalow too!!!!!!!!!!! What's hilarious...my mom is a christian woman and she loves that movie and that's her favorite scene. Ever since she first saw that, she likes to yell "SCROTUM LICKER" to make us all laugh! I'll never forget the look on my husband's face the first time he heard her say that. Priceless!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@lammy- I'm sorry everything came back negative. :( Keeping you in my prayers honey!!

11 years ago • Post starter

there is something inside telling me not to give up yet

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy - sorry you've had to deal with the crap. Will keep you in my prayers and hope that the feeling to not give up it true!!

11 years ago

@Lammy THEN DON'T!!! I feel exactly what your feeling! All the tests in the world are coming up but I keep getting signs, dreams, and people telling me that I am... so.. Like I said at the beginning of this 8 week wait It's not over until shows! And until then I'll put my faith in GOD!

I know it's hard trust me I know but we have prove to Him that we trust in Him! Hang in there and stay hopeful!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

waiting - I'm still giggling about your mom saying scrotum licker! What's even funnier is the auto correct on my tablet changed it to scrotm flicker!! I picture her looking like your avatar but older with grayish blonde hair, and it just gets funnier and funnier.

Lammy - of course you shouldn't give up! :-)

Now, lest any of you decide you've won the crazy hat for the week, I'd like to entertain you with my own special brand of crazy for a moment. Despite the fact that I had my period and it was normal, despite the fact that I had a strong positive OPK yesterday, and despite the fact that I have had EWCM and O pains, I gagged until I threw up after I woke up this morning, so I've convinced myself I'm pregnant. SOOO...I dug my OPKs from the last few days out of my squirrel-hole, and yes, I redipped them because I had already used all 25 that amazon sent me. Expectedly, they didn't show much, so I decided to start in on my HPTs. Yes, I am probably just now ovulating today. So today I've taken 3 HPTs, and, shockingly, they were all BFN. I know, who would have thunk it, right? Just wanted to let you all know that I'm out to win this darned crazy competition, so don't go gettin' any fancy ideas about how you're nuttier than me, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'll beat you hands down ANY DAY! But, please, bring it if you think you've got it, 'cause if it's crazier than that you deserve to win.

11 years ago

so ive had a sleep ( waiting up hospital for 8hrs today took it out of me ) and im now in a better mood with very sore nipples omg they are killing me rubbing ion my bra makes me wanna

so im going to think positive im going to say i am pregnant

my motto " think positive get a positive "

who's with me ?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo