Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7781 - 7790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

waiting.... i have not tested again. i am sure the trigger should be out by now... would have been 8 days today past trigger since i am 7dpo today. i am to scared to test again. lol i dont think my heart can take a no line test lol.

i know i ovulated since i took the trigger shot. and i felt it. today the weird quick pains or gone, i just have odd dull cramps. it is more like oh yah i feel that but not like omg it hurt so bad as they say with implantation cramps. i have no spotting yet. i go today for my progesterone test. i am hoping for a good number.

dont know if this is in my head but this morning i could not drink my coke or eat my food. it was just not happening the coke tasted like complete acid, and the cinnamelts from mc donalds tasted like chalk. i am sure this is all in my head, but i dunno guess i am to tried of seeing no lines that i automatically think this could not be it either.

9 years ago

@Texas, I totally understand the "tired of seeing no line" scenario. My husband is always like TEST TEST TEST, and I refuse to test unless I am late and he gets so irritated in a funny way lol. After a year of negatives I swore to myself I would not do it again. So far, so good :-)

9 years ago

@overtongd-it takes so much hcg to get a postive on those digitals. I say you're still in the running. I didnt get a faint until 12dpo before. I know the feeling honey. Feel free to throw a tantrum on here if Af shows. It helps lol.

@xomandy- so they counted 15 follicles or the bloodwork showed the number 15? Felt like it took FOREVER to get the trigger shot out of my system.

@texasgirl-It took about 8 days for the trigger to exit my system. Then the next day the tests started getting darker. I know how scared you are. I'll lay there in bed, having panic sweats cause I'm so scared to test. The weird tasting food is a good sign. One ttc sister on here named Holly, used a Twix as her pregnancy test lol. It would taste like soap only if she was pregnant LOL. I'm looking forward to hearing your progesterone levels. I'm waiting on my updated insulin and testosterone. Dr wanted to get an update. Praying my levels are still good. I'm trying to bring down my weight some again so I'm drinking green smoothies for breakfast and whole foods the rest of the day. Today I made the best smoothie!!...kale, spinach, mango and banana with coconut milk!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Broke down and bought 5 $1 tests lol going to see if I can stomach up the nerve to test in the morning. 8dpo

9 years ago

I'm rooting for you Texas!!!!!

As for me...I'm cd 29 today and I dont think I'm going to OV this cycle. Dh wanted to do back to back rounds of soy isos but I wanted a break. Went with it anyways and apparently was a bad choice. So I'll take a couple cycles off to reset my ovaries. Never heard from the doctor on my bloodwork. Guess I'll call tomorrow.

Feeling really stressed out. My sister is having some marital issues and it's hard not being able to fix everything for her

Hi ladies how's everyone doing? I need advice please this is the first month this is happening to me. So far I've had 3 days in a row of +opk and my temp doesn't seem to have spiked yet. Today I got a -opk. Below are pictures of this month and 2 months ago. What's going on? Why would be crazy dark +opk for 3 days?

User Image

User Image

9 years ago

I tested this morning. it was well not really sure. it was not bfn, nor bfp. it was white but had like this shadow of a line at the area. So i am going with it was negative. :(

9 years ago

Texas, any shadow or anything showing is a positive hun!! Hold it under a light and check.

9 years ago

@sugaarplum- slowrise?

@texas- do you have a pic? Being a $1 test it's hard to tell. I've gotten shadow lines on them before and it was a false pos. but i've also seen them turn into a positive over a couple days.

i just got my progesterone test back and i want to bawl. it was only 8.9. ugh why is this so hard for my body

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo