Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9591 - 9600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lmao... You're not alone. I think I need to go to pregnancy rehab...I need help (just kidding) My boyfriend, while very support, he is ready to ship me overseas.

8 years ago

Hello ladies (cd14 1dpo) thank you hoping, I hope so too, also stays away from you, Phat for tom , Waitin how are you? -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hoping - I'm sorry you didn't get a +. I hope it's just a delay and your bfp is still coming.

Pinkster - are you temping to see whether you ovulated?

Jenp77 - welcome!

I gave myself the trigger shot this morning! Tomorrow is my IUI!!

8 years ago

@jenp - welcome!

@pinkster - woohoo for the craziness, hope and excitement the TWW brings! May this be your lucky cycle.

@phatgurl - yay for trigger shot and praying your IUI goes perfectly smooth and without a hitch tomorrow! I'll be tuning in for updates!

2firsty - where r u?

AF showed up this pm so it's CD 1 for me and since I've already gotten the crying out of the way, I'm facing this cycle with renewed hope, faith and a whole lot more supplements. I believe I will rattle as I walk to catch my train tomorrow morning! But in the meantime tonight since hubs is in school and baby is fast asleep, I will enjoy a glass of wine and a piece of dark chocolate. Cheers ladies!

Good luck, prayers and hugs to all.

8 years ago

Hoping - so sorry AF showed. If you're not taking Co-Q10, add it for both of you.

I'm here and getting ready to take the sample in. He caught it all!

8 years ago

The IUI is complete! I have to lie here for about 15 min, then I can go. No exercise today and can resume normal activity tomorrow.

Sperm count was 15.6 million which they said is really good. They want at least 3-4 million for IUI.

We are to have sex tonight & tomorrow just to cover the expected window of ovulation, and then we wait. The hCG shot I took gives false + pregnancy tests until it's filtered out of my system which can be as long as 2 weeks. I'll be testing daily with cheap tests to see it go back - then hope it starts getting darker.

8 years ago

I am so fucking angry right now! I had them do a progesterone on me, because I felt major O twinges yesterday about 12 hours after I took my shot. They didn't want to since it's so early, but they did it anyway. Well, I fucking O'd. Already. Damn this process to Hell!!!!! My progesterone was 7.2. Anything over 4 is + for O. I am so upset over the money I just spent to inseminate for eggs that are probably already dying. The only thing to do now is hope that some of the sperm from our last intercourse was waiting when I O'd or that the eggs lived long enough.

8 years ago

OMG Phat, how stressful hun, thats bloody rubbish, why don't they listen to you in the first place, I hope if this cycle doesn't take they will give you a refund for their cock-up, -x-
Thankyou Hoping, early days yet (CD15 2DPO)

8 years ago

Pinkster - I'm sure there will be no refunds, and it really isn't their fault. Most women O 24-36 hours after they get a trigger, but I've read it can be anywhere from 12-48. Sooooooo, Mandy told me that sometimes the pain happens before the egg actually releases, and I'm going to hold on tight to hope that is what I experienced or that my eggs released at different times or that we had some sperm waiting if I O'd too far ahead of my IUI. Can't wait to see your + tests this cycle!

8 years ago

How long after you felt the twinges was your IUI phat? Eggs are usually viable for 24 hours after O. Hoping you still have a chance!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo