Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7821 - 7830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That's a nice chart!!!!
Not gonna lie, I'm so nervous for you! Please please please keep me updated!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle-Will you be testing soon? I keep looking at your page for new hpt pics. Fingers crossed for you! <3

9 years ago

@adiggs- I wish! My recent bloodwork showed my testosterone is likely too high to ovulate even with the meds and my temp never spiked. So no chance this round. I'll temp tomorrow just in case before I start my progesterone cream to jump start my cycle. Crappity crap crap crap. Cant believe I've reached the 3 year mark of ttc.

Tara for sure I'll be updating you! I don't feel anything really tonight no cramps or anything..not sure what to think about that..

By the way, Tara, have you ever tried having dodder seeds and red raspberry leaf tea? My doctor recommended I cut out on caffiene and have these instead as well as green tea. She said it really helps with something to do with stimulating ovulation I'm not sure..(maybe that's why I got +opks for 3 days straight for the first time?) I just wanted to share this with you and my other ttc sisters on here :)

9 years ago

:( Darn it. Well I will be keeping my fingers crossed for next cycle. So sorry hun that you've had to go through it so long. I had been trying since 08 with a year break in there somewhere and this time I've finally made it to the second tri, so I know it's possible, don't lose faith.*hugs*

9 years ago

@Adiggs- SAY WHAT!!!???
GIRL! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PREGNANT!!!!! You never told me in our messages! OMG! HONEY!!! I feel so bad I didnt know. oh I feel like having a party for you! WOOHOO!!!

@sugaar plum- I never heard of dodder seeds before. I'll have to look into it. I did do red raspberry leaf tea when I was first diagnosed with pcos but my hormones were so screwed up that it didnt work. And the doctor didnt want me using it while on clomid just in case. But with my current situation, I may have to look back into it... did you test again today?

Here's an updated chart. AF due tmrw, SMU BFN. And cramping like the cramps I get the day I start my flow, but that went away after about half an hour. upset about the cramps and HPTS but my temp is still up? Hmm..going to try testing tonight and tomorrow morning.

*update; got a negative tonight. DH says he sees a "shadow" I don't see anything my eyes are going crazy. No cramps just feeling exhausted (could be because we are in the middle of moving)

User Image

9 years ago

Temp dropped and AF arrived. Ofcourse.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, CD3 for me. Clomid again CD3-7, I will go in CD10 for another ultrasound to measure follies and see if I trigger that day or not. We will do an IUI this cycle. Fingers crossed!

Sorry about AF Sugar! :-( That sucks.. Are you going to try anything different this cycle?

9 years ago

GRRR! I'm so sorry sugaarplum!!
I think this is all how we feel right now....
User Image

Hugs sweetie . DEATH TO THE !!!!!

@xomandy- Does he have you on the same dosage?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo