Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5061 - 5070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Are you an early riser or still up?? It's 2:06 pm wed here. Where abouts are you. I am in Australia

10 years ago

I am in England. I am still awake. Haven't gone to sleep yet. It's now 5.16am here

10 years ago

Sounds like your a real night owl. I used to stay up late, but now i struggle. I go to bed early and tell hubby i will watch telly in bed and last about 5 minutes. So thing weird just happened all of a sudden i am getting a throbbing feeling in my bbs. How many dpo are you and what sort of test do you have. I am no expert but can try to help. At one state i think i had every test in my bathroom cupboard except a digital.

10 years ago

No I'm up cos ironically my dog just had two little puppies. I have a 10 mlu/ml test and a normal test. Both look negative to me. Just used them. I haven't been checking my dpo. Was going to start this month as a friend suggested I should start. Have brought a load of ovulation tests. My tummy has got all period crampy again. I just don't know what's going on!

10 years ago

Oh how sweet puppies. I used an early detection and same as you 10 iui
Have you posted pics of test .

10 years ago

Yes I have. I can see a small white line on the inverted option of pics. But nothing else :( they are chihuahuas. Spelt that wrong I know.

10 years ago

Ok will have a look. :-)
I have 2 big dogs

10 years ago

Thank you. I can't see a thing on them until I look on inverted. But think it's my imagination. What dogs do u have?

10 years ago

Had look and yes could see a faint line but more inverted. I have a doberman and a ridgeback x wolfhound. And 2 cats all males.

10 years ago

So I'm not going crazy? Thank god lol I've just got chihuahuas and a male cat who is a little pest lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo