Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

cramps was so bad today i thought was here but kept going to the bathroom and nothing then i experienced something new today that i have never had before that kinda of freaked me out WARNING TMI lol i had pain/cramps in my pubic area . today i feel so ill i just cant explain it other then tired crampy sickness dizzyness and emotional .

im a very bubbley person and DH as noticed something is diffrent and keeps asking me am i ok and all i can say is i dont know

User Image

11 years ago

So we went and looked at houses today, DH is worse then a kid in a candy store i swear! We have a 600,000 budget and he is looking at 750-800,000 houses! We can get approved for that much but i am NOT spending that much! I would be more comfortable with 250,000 but i am more conservative i guess. I think i just need to smack some common sense in him *literally*
Anyways...

Lammy- Sounds promising hun! Really does! Keep us posted!

Tara- That is great news about DH! Tell him congrats for me! Happy Monday to you as well that is a great way to start the week thats for sure! Sounds like God is working things into place for your BFP! Be sure to let us know when he finds out!
We are addressing the BIL issue, DH & i spoke about it this afternoon at lunch.

Welp I really need to get back to work now! haha im a slacker on mondays!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

HOLY CRAP SHAY!!!! So you're not house hunting....you're mansion shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well DH thinks he is mansion hunting! I just want a 4 bd 2 1/2 baths and a nice kitchen and master bath! DH on the other hand has a page long "must have" list. The only reason our budget it high is because of the city we are looking into, It is PRICEY! We bought the house we are in now with His VA loan this next one we will use mine plus money we have been saving for a rainy day and the storms have come and gone and we havent needed to touch it.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hey ladies... soooo I've been retaining water and bloating up like a balloon for the past 4 days and I'm trying to blame it on everything else besides a symptom but I'm going to keep it real and I'm thinking its a symptom! lol I haven't been able to make a full fist cuz my fingers and hands are so swollen and this morning (even now) my sandals are so tight on my ankles... Dh even said.. and I quote.. that my feet look like "little irons" ...... really!? lol sigh.. if this isn't a symptom.. I'm very upset I'm so bloated!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

@mooney- that's how my sister's feet looked when she was pregnant. The best way to help is compression ice packs and keeping your feet up. "Little irons"...perfect description! lol

@Shay- Gotta have a great kitchen! The first place I checked out with my home was the kitchen and bathroom! It's also the first place I check at hotels. I just want to have a clean place to shower and not worry about mold. Staying at a hotel in Union City, TN for labor day weekend. Thinking about taking cleaning supplies with me! LOL OCD!!!

Lammy - hope all your sickness is a + sign.

Mooney - I was swollt up (yes, I know that's a made up word) SO badly with my kids, but it didn't start right away. I couldn't wear anything besides Kabuki flip-flops by the end of my first. GL!

Shay - you could buy the house of your dreams + 80 acres for that here.

Tara . Let it go & embrace the germs. Lol

So I thought I I'd already (I don't chart & I didn't do OPK's this month) based on symptoms/signs, but today I had a lot of CM & have been very crampy, but notwhere I normally feel my o pains. They are lower. Weird

11 years ago

Well hello girls, find me a straightjacket too because I'm crazy too. For the past week I've been driving my DB insane with all the baby talk. today I'm 12 dpo if i'm correct. I use an app on my phone and it's usually 100% correct on the day i'm supposed to start AF so i'm taking as correct for O. I went to Care Net yesterday and took a test because i've had two positives on two EPTs but FRER aren't showing up. I'm trying to find out as soon as possible because I do not have insurance and I have Hypothyroidism and need to get the medical card and medicine ASAP. It was on that test but they told me to come back next monday if hasn't shown up by Sat which is when she's due.
So here are my symptoms:
-BBs hurt really bad to touch, (never do they get more than mildy sensitive during PMS, EVER)
-Road map of veins on legs, and starting to show more in one BB, the other usually shows veins anyway so i'm disregarding that one)
-Lower back aches
-twinges, sharp pains, and weird fluttery feelings in uterus area. Never had that before in my life either.
-broke out in three! cold sores the other day when I maybe get one a year at most.
-my gums have been a mixture of sore/swollen/bleeding for a week now too
-nose bleed about 5 days ago (I've had two now since I was around 7 years old.)
-I've developed quite a thing for Waffle House hashbrowns that have never ever looked good to me before.

So there you go ladies, Happy to be here with so much support around. to everybody.
BTW, we weren't TTC, DB is only 21 and doesn't want kids now but if it happened he'd be okay, considering he already had me order a Tech N9ne onesie and it came in yesterday!

Nikki DB is Big D, D for short haha. Trying for my first! Trying to survive the TWW!

11 years ago

Hi kadokshe! I dont think you're crazy! Everything sounds soooo promising! My dentist told me that gingivitis is a huge issue with pregnancy. So even though the gum issues suck...it's a good sign!!
Are you still getting on EPTs?

@Phatgurl- I can handle germs...it's the moldy shower curtains and black floors I cant stand! When we went to dh's family reunion 3 years ago in Indiana, we stayed with his relatives. This guy's house was infested with spiders, covered in spiderwebs (in shower, in bathtub, in sink, all over the walls) . I had to shower with my eyes closed! Then the bed I had to sleep in, had tan sheets....Or so I thought! I pulled back the blankets and the part of the sheet covered up was white!!! Then every 10 minutes, a train would come thru the back yard and I'd almost fall out of bed ..the bed was slanted! So the next night we stayed at another relative's house. Much better, but the when I got out of the shower...my feet were black ! Blah!! So now we stay in hotels!!! LOL

Kadoshke - good luck!

Tara - thank you. I now feel much better about my sub-par housekeeping skills & inability to force myself tyo scrub things when it is Shark Week, after all, and I LOVE my sleep, so getting up earlier than I have to for cleaning is a laughable thought. I would never have slept on those sheets!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo