Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5261 - 5270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

praying4#2
Thank you, I really needed that, I am feeling really low today. The day of testing is getting nearer and I am scared! Scared it will be BFN and just as scared that it will be a BFP!
I want a baby soo much, but I also know what all that entails, especially as I am only just getting my life back as my kids are getting older!
2 more days of real highs and stomach churning lows!

10 years ago

My new opk from today is on. I know it's still a negative but I'm def getting closer to it. Yay. Wish I was pregnant and the bleeding was imantation. But I did a hpt and nothing a bfn. So think I have to face facts I am not pregnant. But I am close to ovulation so I might be pregnant by next month. Fx for me pls ladies and some for me and I send it for you all too

10 years ago

Watching the episode of Reba where Cheyenne gives birth. I was laughing hysterically and out of no where my laughs turned into sobbing. That was unexpected!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

I have been gone for a few weeks. Sorry I have not been in touch. I had to go to Europe with work and didn't plan in advance well, so I had very limited internet access and did not torture myself with trying to keep up with the discussion. I was also working 12+ hour days and battling jetlag, so I mostly slept when I got off from work each day.

I also had the stretchiest most fertile looking CM in months (if not years). I guess it was the FertileCM pills I was taking last month. On a sad note the CM appeared about 5-7 days after my last BD with DH. Of course he was not with me in Europe, so this month was a bust! I think the supplements might have jacked up my system though.

It took forever for my temp to spike and now I'm on CD 41 and no BFP and no AF. I am usually on a 27-29 day cycle. Ugh! I was so busy with work that I didn't have time to stress over it until now when I checked my fertility monitor and figured out how late I am.

I will take some time to catch up this week. Hope to read about some BFPs and other great stories to keep me going. Missed you guys!

User Image

10 years ago

Awwww Tara are you ok? It's because you want it to be you so bad. We all do.

10 years ago

Awww Tara . I torture myself watching I'm having their baby and sometimes teen mom, and I just cry.

Hey holly I wonder why you're so late, that is strange.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@holly- Is your temp still up?

@confused- I'm ok. It's just been a loooooooong journey and somethings set me off easy.

10 years ago • Post starter

When I had my mc I went on holiday and everywhere there were pregnant women and children it was torture. Sometimes even now if I'm having a bad day and I see a pregnant woman I can get a little upset tbh. But other days I am perfectly fine and I've only been trying since march. So I understand how you feel a little. It must be much worse for you because you have been going through it a lot longer then I have. Big hug going out to you.

10 years ago

I have some 25mlu/ml ovulation tests and I have a line on them. Not a positive one but I'm not due until Thursday. So I thought I'd check the other tests I have been doing and there is no line on them at all. So I know what make I will be doing in future. Is that a problem tho that the 25 is picking up my upcoming ovulation but the 10 mlu/ml isn't? Should I be worried at all? Sooooo confused. Maybe I ovulated early and I missed it?

10 years ago

Confused I wouldn't go by what it says on here for when you will ovulate. You need to keep testing and go by when you get a positive. Are you temping or are you still waiting for the thermometer?

4 dpo and my nipples are killing me. I am also crampy .

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo