Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3201 - 3210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

This baby WILL make it!!!! I've got a really good feeling this time and my line is actually darker this time than it was with both of my last 2 miscarriages. it's looking promising!!!

I know i'll be blessed with my December baby this year!

11 years ago

@holly- I do see a line on your test but I dont want to get excited with bleeding. Maybe you should call your dr and have them run betas (unless you'd rather just not know). But as far as your fertility monitor goes...I read that after a miscarriage that it will say you're highly fertile everyday for a while. Cause technically....after mc you are extra fertile. So it's normal for you monitor to be saying that.

@memphrika- HOLY COW! HONEY!! WOW! Maybe your dr will give you progesterone now so you can get a head start on it!

@pisces & xomandy- CTP had my OV day set 2 days later than FF did. I liked having both to obsess over lol.

Saw some people on facebook this morning posting fake ultrasound pics for april fools......man that hurts.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Waiting, I would be so upset if I seen those pics as jokes! Some people just have no idea what it is like!!!!!

11 years ago

@waiting not cool FB peeps on the ultra sound pics. My friend who wants to be married and boyfriend hasnt askdd said her FB peeps are April fooling the engagement situations...I guess they ALL thought it was funny in their own mind. I'm still reading the tutorials on how to temp n stuff...something for ME to obsess over. FF even gives you quizzes...lol ...

@mem **atta girl** way to stay positive!!!

11 years ago

yet another reason i backed up all my photos and deleted my facebook last week! I'm done with it!

11 years ago

@Memphrika, I just don't know. That was my last FRER and I don't want to buy anymore for a BFN. I was looking at some of my old tests and this has happened to me before. That is why I'm thinking it may be a chemical.

I will keep temping and if my temp rises again in a couple of days above 98, I may buy more tests. In the meantime, I will just enjoy AF and planing for this cycle.

User Image

11 years ago

Just posted a pic under my hpt images....

I posted in on facebook for others to get a reality check. Feel free to borrow.....
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=114022

11 years ago • Post starter

@Waiting...thanks for posting.

If someone makes a joke that they are pregnant and they are not...that wouldn't bother me. However, if they make a joke that I'm pregnant and I'm not. That would not be funny at all!

I tend to get more upset when people ask me if I know why I have had recurrent miscarriages....Grrrrr! It is like a nice way of asking..."what's wrong with you?" They may have good intentions, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

User Image

11 years ago

This is just a test. Can you see this?

User Image

If you can, here's how you post a photo:

Follow the instructions under BBCode permitted for an image.

Just replace "Image URL" with the url in between the IMG tags with no extra spacing.

Hope this helps everyone in the future. This is my first time trying it!

User Image

11 years ago

memphrika we have the same due date too Hun xxx

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo