Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5551 - 5560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Aaaaaaaand I'm sick! My nephew gave me and dh his cold.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Aww Tara I hope you feel better. :( I hope your kitty feels better too. Could he have eaten something like mine did a few weeks ago?

Holly thank you. I hope you get your bfp soon. You and Tara both deserve it with all y'all have been through the last year.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in real quick to say I'm sorry. I haven't been on much today like I usually am. My mood and emotions have been up and down all day. I haven't felt much like doing anything today, that's just how.bad it is at the.moment. I'm hoping it'll be much better tomorrow. As for testing again, I'm not sure when I will. I never ordered them so I guess it'll be whenever I feel up to running to the store. I hope everyone has been ok today! I'll check back tomorrow and try to catch up. Goodnight ladies

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
praying - I can understand that, ours was an age issue we could of applied butchances werent good the mother of the baby get to say who gets the baby and in general it was the younger couples. I am now 46 and dh 45 we looked at it a year ago. We also looked at a thing called permanent care. But decided to give ivf a go without success. Then tried ovulation stimulation for 3 cycles.
Now we are just trying to get my eggs healthier while we save for donor if we arent successful before then.

10 years ago

Waiting - have been reading your posts about your cat. I am really sorry.
I have 4 animals and treat them all like my babies. Guess I am ovecompensating for not having children. It is an awful thing when they are sick. They are family members in my eyes. I am hoping for a speedy recovery for your kitty.

10 years ago

Mandy I have a boxer and two cats, the cats are mine and the dog is dh's. The cats are both 2 but Rudy is a few months older and he was our first pet. We got him at 6 weeks old he was sooo sick a few weeks ago and kept throwing up, he finally threw up a piece a piece of yarn and that's what was making him sick. He is back to normal now though. I love all of our pets but he is our baby.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi athena,
we have 2 dogs a doberman and a ridgeback x wolfhound and 2 cats. All are males and big mummies boys. Also we are looking after mums cat while she builds her new house. The cats are pasquale and dante. And dogs are henry and mac.. before that i had a doberman for 16 years and 2 female cats. I wouldnt be without my boys.
aww your cat is a cutie.

10 years ago

Our dog is Zeus a male, then we Rudy in the pic, and finally Pennie. She is the sweetest.the cats both love me, they follow me around, will scratch at the bathroom door if I shut it and both sleep with me. Zeus, I love him he is sweet but he drives me insane.

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Awwww they are all cute will try and put a pic of mine on.
how did you do it.

10 years ago

I do it through photobucket. When you upload a pic and then click on it on there. There is an img URL and you just copy it and paste it here in the reply box.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo