Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1831 - 1840 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

no AF yesterday...it's never late. tested with cvs brand (blue dye) and it was negative.

11 years ago

Looked back at my FRER from this morning, and it has those VERY light pink double lines where the test line should be AGAIN. I hate those because they mess with my head. The one from yesterday morning wasn't like that.

Funny story - I've been trying to get my 2 year old to sleep alone unsuccessfully. She ends up in my bed at some point every night. So I wake up this morning, and I get back in the bed & she's awake. Sometimes I sleep clothed & sometimes naked. This morning I had no clothes on, and when I got back in bed she took her hand, covered my boob , uncovered it and said, "Peekaboo!". It was so funny. She nursed for a year, so she thinks my boobs belong to her I guess.

11 years ago

So I 3dpo possibly if I did ov. May be TMI but I went to the bathroom and when I wiped had a big glob of ewcm streaked with red and pink. I hope that is a good sign

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

i feel like the odd one out as im from the uk

User Image

11 years ago

Athena - everybody on here I've seen that had that type of cm ended up knocked up. GL!

Lammy - it's good to be different.

11 years ago

Hello ladies.

Still, my situation with the bf hasn't changed, i haven't talked to him since those text messages on wednesday. Oh well, i guess i'll have to just give him his space and let him sort it out. I'm doing everything i can to get in school and everything.

I have my dr. appt on monday to get a physical and a pap, and i also need to talk to her about getting back on bc. I'm going to be getting back in the gym probably by next week, my partner (my mom) keeps hurting her back, preventing her from going to the gym, or even walking much for that matter. Hopefully she gets better soon, i hate to see her in that much pain. I don't like going to the gym without her because she helps motivate me.

I have a slight headache, probably from the lack of caffeine. I'm going to take some medicine for it and drink some tea and sit here at work and watch a movie and maybe work..

@athena sounds like a good sign to me.

I hope this night ends rather quickly because it's my friday, i'm off sundays and mondays. I'm probably going to stay the night with my bestie tomorrow night since she offered to come stay with her. I'll jump back on soon.

11 years ago

@phat thank you for the tips

11 years ago

I know what you mean! That sounds like me every cycle for the last 4 months! My cycles have been regulating since I stopped bcp and every month I thought I was preggo...but no such luck as of yet :( sticky baby dust to everyone and good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry...I read the original post thought it was the most recent :( I'm new and still getting familiar with the site! Good luck with everything!

User Image

11 years ago

Xkris - no worries, and welcome!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo