Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7321 - 7330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello and sticky baby dust to all. I'm dpo7, it was the strongest ov(so obvious and painful) that I was tender for 36 hours after. I had not been feeling the ov anymore as I always had. Anyway I jus had a tubal preg in June, after ttc for a looooong time, so I was very surprised. This happening actually renewed my hope, I can still get preg!!! So this month here I am. Documenting all the "symptoms". Obsessing, and impatiently waiting. I'm Definitely on the border of crazy and cautiously optimistic. Love to all, best wishes!

9 years ago

Wow best of luck to all !! Hope we all get our BFP's :)

9 years ago

Hello ladies!!! I'm with y'all here. I hadn't really thought about the timing of #2 until I was diagnosed with PCOS. Now I have this now or never feeling and I'm driving myself crazy. No AF since going off my BC back in May but I did have every sign of OV twice this month. At this point I'm so confused I'm driving myself and everyone around me crazy I think! So glad I'm not the only one!

9 years ago

The patience is killing me and I keep freaking myself out heck I even give myself nightmares...I want to just think positive thoughts and have hope but I'm scared of getting AF after experiencing all that this month I will be so confused and sad :( .. 5 or 6 days until I'm due now..anyone else due in a few days?

9 years ago

@margaleona- I'm so sorry about your tubal sweetie! After 5 m/c's I'm scared to death of a tubal.

@pcos-ttc#2- I have pcos too. I dont ovulate without fertility treatments so I understand the craziness and confusion. My best advice is TEMP! Taking your bbt with a special BBT thermometer everyday before getting out of bed and charting it, is the best way to know if you have OV'd. It's the only way that I dont feel crazy. I'm on cd 50 something but I can look at my chart and know that I havent OV'd instead of wondering if I did and if what I'm feeling is pregnancy symptoms. At this point in time, keep testing and wait a couple more weeks. If the tests are negative, give your dr a call. He/She will prescribe Provera which will jumpstart your next cycle. It's best to not go past 60 days without ovulating cause your lining gets funky and likely wont be the best place for an implanting embryo if you do ovulate naturally. Then when your next period starts, begin temping :).

@sugaarplum- breathe sweetie pie. It's a good sign if you're still having symptoms cause it COULD mean that hcg is causing symptoms instead of just post OV progesterone. Hope this is your cycle!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I still read up in here just don't post as often. I have my 30 week appt Friday and an ultrasound on Tuesday. This seems to be going so fast.

Pcos ttc #2 I also have pcos. I had to be on provera plenty of times before I got pregnant and I was on Clomid when I finally got pregnant. This forum was a big support for me in my journey. Good luck :)

Tara I'm still hoping for you. I know your time is coming soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Athena best of luck on your journey and I agree with you it's a great support..

Thank you waitingonmymiracle, I am experiencing cramps like I'm about to start AF any second, it's that bad, and I get BAD cramps usually..is this normal if you're pregnant?

9 years ago

cramps are totally normal in early pregnancy cause the uterus is preparing for pregnancy. But at this stage in the game...it's hard to say what the cramps are from. Could be baby...could be pms. Guess we'll find out soon!

9 years ago • Post starter

Will test on the 26th and post my result...fingers crossed x

9 years ago

Girls, heres today's update..and someone please tell me I'm not losing my mind here..

I have been experiencing the strangest month of all..and lately i've been feeling nauseous but never threw up. It's too early for me to test and I've been waiting till AF date to do so..

Yesterday I was SO sure I was pregnant, my AF is due July 26th, I was experiencing PMS cramps like I'm about to get my AF any second.. you know what I mean? Not the feeling you get a day before..I then fell asleep..

Woke up this morning, feeling nothing..no bloating (which I've had all month), no nausea, no cramping..nothing.

Did anyone ever get this then end up with a ? I'm so confused

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo