Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i love watching that show

User Image

11 years ago

I mentioned this before, but I still don't know how it's possible, so I'll mention it again. My ex's wife who had a nine or ten Month old at the time was five months pregnant with twins before she found out. I don't even remember what made her end up taking a pg test - I think somebody asked her if she was pg. She ended up on bed rest, and I kept their daughter for two months while she was hospitalized. She was taking Depo when she got pregnant. I can ALMOST see how you might not know with a singleton pg, but twins?

And this lady at work told me yesterday her daughter didn't know she was pg until she went into labor. She also had one child already. She said she always suffered from constipation, and she only gained five pounds the whole pregnancy and had no symptoms, so she thought she was having a bout of constipation and delivered her son in the toilet. I can't even imagine what a shock to the system that would be.

11 years ago

She might have thought it was just phantom baby kicks. On top of that, she might have had an anterior placenta which would cushion a lot of the movement as well.

User Image

11 years ago

Off subject, but Mooney and I were talking about diapers yesterday and I decided to research The Honest Co. that is advertised in the corner of my screen. When Jessica Alba stares at you constantly you get kinda curious Hmm...mixed reviews. That's all, just saying.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Tara I can't believe u really burned dinner hahaha ur crazy girl.. I haven't seen anything about The Honest Co.. now I'm interested ... LMAO at the ...

I did like those washable diapers though!

Ahhhhh DH was soooo sad yesterday when we started talking about my convo with the Dr. I had been upset all day b/c it seemed like he didn't care really but he reminded me that he's the one been coming up with names and he's just as hurt because he really thought I was pregnant.. not that I want him to be sad but it felt good to know that he was sad too.. is that bad?

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Mooney - no, that's not bad.

11 years ago

So, I have a confession to make. I'M IN LOVE WITH BACON! My DH is a pipe fitter and works 12 hour days in the heat, so he never wants to BD which is really cutting into my baby plan, so I told him tonight if he won't make a baby with me, I'm going to make a baby with Bacon. Then I baked 2 full packs of bacon in the oven, so my whole house is filled with the wonderful goodness that is bacon. I'm hoping it will be an aphrodisiac & snap him out of his heat-induced funk since I'm at the very end of my possible fertile time if I haven't completely missed it. He came in from mowing and started talking about the bacon, and I did my very best Austin Powers and said, "Do I make you horny, baby?" I'm really hoping bacon does the trick tonight.

I saw a thing on facebook the other day that had pictures of Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs. It said, "No Hope, No Cash, No Jobs." Then it had a pic of Kevin Bacon and said, " Please don't die." That's how I feel about Bacon. I made a grilled cheese with white bread, cheddar, bacon, and tomato, and I tried to figure out how to incorporate bacon into forelay while I was eating. I only know for sure I'm going to dab bacon grease behind my ears and possibly tuck a piece in my bra between my BBs. Any suggestions?

11 years ago

Oh My Gosh! PHAT you crack me up! Do I make you randy? Do I baby? Yeaaa! I when I was 10 (shows how old the 1st movie is) I taught my 2 year old nephew to say "Oh behave!" and my friend unfortunately taught him to say "do I make you horny". So picture it: Thanksgiving, our heads bowed in prayer and with the collective 'amen'...my nephew says, "Do I make you horny baby?! I was in big trouble!!! Got a laugh though.

As far as bacon goes, "pig in a blanket lollipop". Once I piped decorative patterns of hot fudge on myself and added fruit (picture samantha jones sushi scene in sex and city movie) You can do that with bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no Mooney, not all at! I dont want my hubby upset but at the same time it makes me feel better that I'm not alone.

11 years ago • Post starter

how can you tell if you have had a missed miscarriage ?

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - I think the only way is by ultrasound. Are you feeling okay?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo