Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2681 - 2690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggidy dog!!!!!!!!! My temp went up!!!!!!! I was half asleep when dh nugged me to temp. As I lied there listening to the beeping, I realized that it was taking a long time. Finally beepbeepbeep.....98.1!!!!!! Thank you Jesus, I officially OV'd and I can jump headfirst into the TWW. I'm just in aww right now of how amazing God is! It's nice to know that everything I'm feeling now is just the progesterone (tired, dizzy, nausea). But I'm happy to feel it anyways cause it means there is a possible fertilized eggy (or eggies) moving down my fallopian tubes.
I was laughing so hard this morning when I realized I'm officially 3dpo... "hmm, 3dpo. Ha, sounds like 3cpo from star wars. Oh awesome halloween costume idea...dress up as a robot with a straightjacket and say I'm 3DPO!" Love how my mind wonders lol. Dh said I could just wear a straightjacket and right TWW on my forehead as a costume!

@athena- stupid frers. I have seen others get bfps on other tests before frers. Dont give up hope!

@pisces- I didnt think of that. It feels like you ladies get back around to OVing so fast so hopefully it will make this TWW go by fast. Dh and I are going to a Big Daddy Weave/Chris August/Citizen Way concert next friday (9dpo) and I'm taking my first test the next day. So I have a lot to look forward to make the week go by fast.
You make me think of ricky martin....Shake your pompoms shake your pompoms shake your pompoms!

@lammy and babybundle-

@xomandy- based on your temp chart, I'd say you already OV'd. I've been creamy post OV too. I didnt have alot of EWCM this cycle cause clomid dries it up...so I've been using preseed.

@memphrika- Woohoo! So glad you got your AF. Normally I dont say that but in this case it's good cause I know how it feels not to OV. SO yippee you're not broken.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Im not giving up hope I was just a little disappointed. I think I will test again in a bit with a cheapie. Thank you ladies for your support. I don't know what I would do without y'all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Be committed? ROFL!

Lmao Tara, probably. Dh was disappointed too, but he was like it's still early right and I said yea and he said god. :)

11 years ago

I'm gonna join the gang and make myself a ticker.

Still cramping feel like going to come any min

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Ok ladies ! I have an update for you all. I went to the movies and I went to the bathroom and I seen blood and it was pinkish and dark brown so, after I thought it was my period!! . I went home and took shower after crying all the way home I checked my safe to see if i'm still bleeding and all it was me starting to have implanation spotting. So, I hope every thing work out . So what does that mean exactly when a women has implanation spotting? I know that doesn't mean i'm pregnant until after my missed period? right? ladies help me here ?? my period is 3 days away? now i'm implanation spotting

11 years ago

You know.. I HAVE NO Idea... :(
Every woman is different... which is what makes this sooo darn frustrating :(
Hubby is laughing because to BIDE my time ... I've been working on a "pregnancy" shawl... I saw this one in a crochet book... with that ULTRA fine yarn... So I'm crocheting it slowly... instead of going crazy... maybe it will help?

User Image

11 years ago

Babybundle not everyone has implantation spotting it happens when the baby attaches. It could be the gearing up, not to be negative, but to be honest. I hope it's not though good luck.

11 years ago

@babybundle- there is tons of stuff online about implantation spotting (bleeding caused my egg burying into endometrium). Keep watching it...if you continue to spot it maybe gearing up. If not, it's a higher chance that you're having implantation bleeding. But not many women have it. I've had a spot or two of blood thinking it was implantation but a week later got period. But I'm hoping it's a little peanut getting cozy in your uterus!

@soarys- you're making me want to knit again. lol.

Talked with dh tonight. I vented about how I'm feeling guilty thinking about maybe baby so much. I just hear my mom's voice telling my sister, "you cant think about your baby so much." I'm sorry but after all I've been through and as long as this has taken, I have every right to be completely absorbed in my TWW and pregnancy! Am I right? Make me feel better ladies.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo