Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5671 - 5680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Stark white negative test. :(

10 years ago

Memphrika - sorry. :(

Tara - I get nervous when I don't hear from you. Everything OK?

10 years ago

@Mandy and Athena, when I took it, I stoped EPO once I suspected O. Then I switched to flaxseed oil. However, I haven't taken EPO in a while. I have been doing Wheat Germ Oil which I hear was okay throughout the cycle.

@Memph - Sorry about the BFN.

@Tara - Fingers crossed for you honey!

AFM - I'm CD10 and received a High on my CDE Digi today. Hope I ovulate within the next 4-6 days because DH is off from work and we can get lots of BDing in. If we get pregnant this cycle, I could have a BFP by Halloween! Can't wait.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey holly,
I might try what your taking along with my honey chia seeds.
cant hurt. I have been looking into a few different things, I am thinking I need to get fsh down will make an appointment to get bloods done if af comes.
I am cd17 and 3dpo according to fertility friend

10 years ago

Just a question.
is it better to take temp vaginally or orally. I done both this morning before getting up ( yes 2 different thermometers I have both kinds )
the oral was .30 lower. I have put in fertility friend that I am doing them orally can I change this late in the cycle or do I have to wait until next cycle if I dont get pregnant this cycle

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. Havent been able to think about much besides my fur baby. He hasnt been wanting to eat much so I've been hand/syringe feeding him canned food. He's still drinking and using the litterbox, he just has no appetite. My poor baby.
As far as ttc goes, the bleeding has tapered off. I took 3 tests this morning and all 3 had a faint line so I called the dr to ask her opinion before starting next round of clomid. She wanted to make 100% sure, so she had my hcg and prog tested today. My temps are all off from being sick so it's hard to tell what's going on without bloodwork. She may call me tomorrow so I can start clomid as soon as possible since today would be cd5. I can tell I've havent had much nourishment the past week. Not only am I down 7 lbs but the nurse couldnt find my veins for all the tea in china. Now that I know my cat isnt starving, I can relax a little and just enjoy him. I'm finding myself looking at him all the time, trying to memorize everything about him, every mark, every hair cause I know that soon...I'll only have pictures. It sucks !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I am so frustrated right now. Our neighbor is the dance team coach at the school my husband teaches/coaches at. At the game tonight my friend was sitting in front of her so I was sitting in front of her. For like 20 minutes I had to hear her talk to this other lady about how she is pregnant which I didn't know. And I know she doesn't know what I'm going through, but I had fight the urge to cry, just thinking about having to see her belly grow knowing that's what I want so bad. That isn't the worst of it though, so she knew I was sitting there because she said hey to me and my 12 yr old niece was sitting next her and they start talking about how they are losing faith in our football team and that our coaching staff is horrible and how they shouldn't have fired the last coach that was fired who by the way was fired because players hazed two kids so badly they ended up in the hospital. I guess winning is more important than safety. I had to keep myself from saying something. the team is 2-6 which is bad but 3 of the games were within a touchdown. Tonights was against number 1 in the district and it was 31-14 which when you consider they beat us 45-3 last year isn't that bad and that they got 2 touchdowns and the rest were field goals. She I guess realized I was sitting there and started trying to talk to me about how she bets I'm ready for the season to be over so dh will be home more. I just said no he loves it so I dont mind. Seriously the nerve of some people. The last 2 games should be easy wins so we still have play off hopes since we aren't the worst in the district.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara - hope tomorrow's news is good and your cat keeps eating.

Athena - people are assholes. Try to shrug it off. It takes time for teams to regroup after a change.

10 years ago

Athena -I really wanted to rip people's heads off and I still do sometimes even though I am pregnant when they talk about stuff like that very loud .It still stabs me a little .idk why .Tara-your poor kitty :( why don't you take lots of pictures with him and make a scrap book or something .I had a six year old pug I found a new home for a few weeks back .that dog was seriously my life .I know she wasn't sick or anything .but I had to because right now we are living with my i laws and the only nice apartments or housing around is no pet or a 300 dollar pet fee plus 25 extra every month.and we honestly are not even barely caught back up on bills so it was just something we couldn't afford .and adding in her flea meds food ect it would be about 100 a month on her. So I made the choice for my baby .That 100 could buy lots of diapers .She also was very jealous and snappy toward anything getting my attention and I have had lots of animals from bear cubs to kittens an squirrels around her .anytime I left the room she attacked them.So it just worried me .Anyways .I cried for days .i couldn't sleep I still cry and the lady she went too is amazing and will send me pics all the time .we ate together slept together .it was terrible .Hope you can find some peace in Tara .i will be praying for your kitt yI am really sorry .

10 years ago

Well I started spotting today, its very light and only when I check my cervix. Its very pink accompained by some dull cramping and backache. It feels just like it does before af comes. I'm so worried, disappointed and, discouraged. At this point I'm thinking chemical (I absolutely hate that word and don't like using it but I have no other way to explain it). Then other times I think its normal to spot or even bleed a little during pregnancy that first month around the time of af. I spotted red blood with my daughter and she's perfectly healthy. But this cramping is making me think otherwise. I feel like some symptoms are gone. My the sensitivity in my nipples went away. Now my breasts are pretty sore. I'm so confused and frustrated. I knew something like this was gonna happen and I'm ready to say &$#@ it! I'm so mad at myself for even thinking everything was gonna be okay this time!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo