Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9341 - 9350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

And men say we are confusing LOL! Enjoy your bath....not too hot

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

pinkster--> His age isn't helping the testosterone issue, either. I'm sorry you're not having an easy go of things.

I have to brag on my boy for a minute. He has had a HUGE language explosion this week!! Just since Monday his new words have been: yes, no, oh-no, yellow, Dee-Dee (my niece), hi, rock, rope, tree, leaf, choo-choo, yuck (thanks to my Mom), yeah, red, one, two, three, four, six, Mom (my favorite ), pink, cat, meow, moo and milk! His teacher today didn't even have words to express how amazed she is by his progress! I am so proud of all the hard work he's done! His Daddy is going to be blown away by how much he's talking when he gets home, and he's still got a couple weeks to go before that happens!

AFM: I started bleeding today. I'm hoping it's just breakthrough bleeding and not AF because that's going to throw my cycle dates off so much that I won't be able to TTC at all this next cycle.

Linda

8 years ago

Got an email back from the REs office and the nurse said it sounds like breakthrough bleeding. Perfect. Just what I needed. Bleh. I'm having more today and had some light cramping too. Praying for so I don't miss ANOTHER cycle due to bad timing with DH coming home around the 10th.

Linda

8 years ago

Prayers needed!!!!! Dh's cousin has a 2 year old daughter. She was conceived at the same time our 2nd angel baby was conceived. Well, the daughter has CHD and after 2 years of being a CHD warrior, they had to put her on the transplant list. Well they just got the call that they have a heart! So they are on their way now to the hospital in St Louis to get the transplant. Please pray for our cousin's daughter as well as the family who lost their child today.

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara--> OMG Tara, that's both simultaneously wonderful and heartbreaking! St Louis Children's Hospital is one of the best in the country; I have every faith that she'll pull through swimmingly! I know your family is overjoyed and terrified, but I'm certain this is such a blessing!!! Prayers Love!!

Linda

8 years ago

Tara - best of luck to your little cousin!

2Frsty - great news about your son's vocabulary!!

Pinkster - bow chicka wow wow!

8 years ago

Lol phat your a crazy bird, i love ya, shame we will never meet, BD this morn and yesterday, tried the soft cups but it keeps going sideways lol, its quite rigid anorl, trying the progesterone cream this month, advice from kellytorr :)
Sorry to hear about the bleed 2frsty, hope it doesnt mess plans up for you but beautiful to hear about your sons progress, your partner is going to be soo impressed wow, its down to your support and love no doubt, well done
Tara sending love n best wishes to your little cousin, let us know how she gets on
Ive got the red ginseng tea for other half so hes gonna try that tonight and still hoping his doc will prescribe something?
Love n luck to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

2Frsty - do not start the progesterone cream until you know for sure you ovulated!! It could keep you from O'ing.

8 years ago

Actually it's pinkster who is doing the progesterone! But I agree - if you haven't made sure that you've already O'd before starting the progesterone, you could keep yourself from O-ing altogether!!

Linda

8 years ago

The ginseng isnt bad at all, will see if it affects him tonight, yes I wont start the cream til def ov

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo