Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8261 - 8270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Missdani, i use myo-inositol because i also have insulin resistance, lady mantel tea for the uterus and hemp oil (rich in omega 3 and 6). Also 1 teaspoon 3 times a day day of honey with cinammon really helpes.

User Image

8 years ago

I do honey with cinnamon too. I'm also taking vitex, red clover. I am taking fish oil supplements for general health more than fertility though.

In September if we haven't conceived in going to start acupuncture as well. My insurance only covers a limited number of visits though so we are saving it for the last few months of the year if Im not pregnant yet.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Well yesturday I was feeling symptoms and so I went to the store and bought hpt but didn't want to take one yet. Then today I have been kinda normal, a little tired but no other symptoms. So now I am feeling down. I try to take my mind off of thinking about the tww by playing with my two year old son but I just think about how much fun he would have being a big brother.

8 years ago

Well zippidy freaking doo da! Tried to get blood drawn on thursday, couldnt make it in time to the lab with traffic. Tried again yesterday afternoon. Got there 20 minutes before closing but turned out they had recently changed their hours to close 30 minutes earlier . So this morning, dh and I had to get up early to help his parents put in their new pool liner. So we left extra early to stop by the lab to get my blood drawn. Waited 30 minutes to be called back. The woman wouldnt even say two words to me. The girls scheduled for Saturdays definitely hate being there. Anyways, she didnt understand any of the bloodwork she had to do and complained the entire time she had to input the tests in the computer. She couldnt pronounce any of them and had to call the main lab twice out to know what to input. After an hour of being there, she said they couldnt figure out my bloodwork and they couldnt help me wth?!
So still no bloodwork done . Have to call dr simckes on tuesday to see if I can come up there for bloodwork. Ugh. I'm exhausted and my body hurts. We installed the new pool liner, pulled weeds out of one of my mother in laws many gardens, helped her till her day lily beds, and demolished their deck it sledge hammers....NOW THAT FELT GOOD! lol. Took some aggression out on that lumber. lol. My body is gonna be filling it tomorrow!

@missdani and astrid- I prefer natural herbal treatments too but unfortunately my body just wont cooperate. But I have an amazing book called Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year. Great info in there :) I also recommend looking into fertility massage :). I'm offering it to my massage clients.

@jcbell- I feel you. Everytime I play with my nephew, I wonder how much fun he'd have if he had a cousin by now.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle. I am sort you had to put up with stupid people, Im praying for you.

I have a question, my dh and I did the bd and there was some blood when I went to the bathroom. Not a lot of blood but did something get knocked or is that implantation bleeding? Should I chart it or wait until later and see if there is pink the next time I use the bathroom?

8 years ago

@jcbell- Anymore spotting? Its so hard to tell honestly. Could be implantation bleeding that just so happened to show after bding. Could be af getting ready to show in the next couple days and the sex triggered some breakthrough bleeding, or could be that you may be pregnant and your cervix is becoming more sensitive (cervix become engorged with blood during pregnancy) and sex just aggravated it. Only time will tell and that's what sucks about ttc...the waiting !

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Dh and I are enjoying a day at home today. Watched our church service online while sipping coffee and resting our bodies. My body is sore EVERYWHERE! Not as bad as I thought it'd be but still. The worst part is my feet. I need a really good foot massage...and some new shoes with better support! lol

Thanks to the response. There was no more blood and AF is due in 7days. Just waiting it out

8 years ago

That's some good news then! Very possibly implantation .

I think I might test tomorrow if dh doesn't talk me out of it. I bought the First Response 6 days sooner and tomorrow is supposed to be 6 days til AF. Crossing my fingers and imagining baby dust.

8 years ago

jcbell, good luck if you test.. if you think hat might've been implantation spotting (which very well could be!) I'd give it a couple days to lessen the chances of false negatives. Even though it says 6 days sooner I've never got a positive that early! Fingers crossed either way!!

Sorry about all the mix up with the bloodwork Tara, hopefully they can learn what they're doing!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo