Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9191 - 9200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies! I'm really shocked it happened so quickly this time as it took so long to get our little man, but I won't question it.

I pray for each of you every night, I love you guys like sisters <3 now I'm getting all hormonal teary-eyed which has been happening a lot. My son looks at me like I'm crazy and he's only 1.5 lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Oh wow mackielee thats fantastic news to start the weekend, whoop whoop, I am so happy for you yay :), please please please let it be a sticky bean and Athena same to you, happy 9 months ladies -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm still a bit in shock. Maybe it will sink in once i get the blood test back today and tell the hubby. Took another test this morning and my hands were SHAKING.
Good luck to you all!!

8 years ago

Mackie - what did today's test look like, and have you figure out how to upload them yet?

8 years ago

I just figured it out! I had to crop it. Apparently the file was too large.
No mistaking that . Waiting for the dr's office to confirm bloodwork

8 years ago

@mackie- Cant deny that digital! WOOHOO! . I cant wait to hear your beta results!

@athena- Awe

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Positive blood test! Time to tell hubby tonight

8 years ago

Well done lovely, have a super valentines and 9 months, your actually having a baby!!!! bet dh will be ecstatic :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Omg, I cant wait for you to tell dh. How are you going to do it?

8 years ago • Post starter

I ordered a onsie about a month ago...it says Daddy's little Braves fan. I'm gonna give that to him tonight.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo