Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1631 - 1640 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting try Miralax. It works pretty well if you haven't tried it yet

11 years ago

Alrighty, well, I just hit 11dpo. I went to the restroom a few times since my last update and the slight bleeding has now pretty much stopped. So far, it's lasted about 6 and a half hours. It's very light and pink and there's also a lotion discharge with it.

I really hope this is implantation. *Sigh*, please keep me in your prayers and i will do the same for all of you. I also want to thank all of you for the support. Don't know what i'd do without it.

So plenty of for all of you!

11 years ago

lol I am crazy too and it only happened since ttc, I had a mc june 2010 and I just lost a baby to edwards syndrome in september. I feel like trying to get pregnant and stay pregnant is just too much hard work mentally. Our men think we are mad because of the obsessiveness of it all but we are the ones that have to fet all the timing right not them. My man calles our ttc group the piss stick gang lol! I am cd11, ov doesnt look near and I am ready thinking of poas! Its along way off yet! Why is it all so hard!

11 years ago

waitingonmymiracle... LMBO!!!!!!!
too funny, leggo man...!

to all the ladies waiting to see about a BFP!

to all the ladies like me still ttc this cycle of the next!

Have a great day ladies! will try to jump back on later, yall had it jumpin the last couple of days and left me in the dust, lol! My eyes were dragging trying to catch up and read everything. lol

User Image

11 years ago

the witch is here:( Oh well, I really need to quit smoking anyways, I tell myself i will quit when I get a BFP but why not start now, might help things out a little.

11 years ago

Sorry the witch got you hellerman!!

Butler omgosh. I can't wait for you to test!!!!! That sounds like textbook implantation!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

all right ladies......Im gonna need everyones help. It is 10:45 am, I smoked all my cigs, Im sick of em, and I want a baby so this is it. I have smoked for 12 years and Im sick of it, I smoke way to much. I have an addicitive personality and I tired of letting cigs control me. I gave up drinking over a year ago, I can quit smoking. I'm done. Ive got my gum. Gonna need all the support I can get! Day 2-3 is usually when I give in. Im telling ya'll so I am accountable! Lets do this! I love a challenge!

11 years ago

You can do it HKellerman!!! My inlaws had smoked for nearly 50 years and the idea of grandkids stopped them. They've been smoke free nearly 2 years! You can do it honey. And let your addictive personality get addicted to POAS! Just dont smoke the wrong end of the stick cause that'd just be nasty ! ROFL! Sorry flew in though .

@enbutler- Keeping my fingers crossed !

@maxalias-Welcome darling! I love your dh's nickname for us!! ROFL! I'm so sorry about your losses and understand the mental exhaustion. Never remember anything being this hard.

@Cutiepie- Ya, legoman! My dh is weird! Told him it made you laugh. He said, "I try! "

Ok, called my dr back this morning! She basically looked at her medical books and didnt find anything on soy isoflavones. Then she googled it like me and basically read off everything I've read. So in a nutshell (or nuthouse) she said not to take them. Instead I have an appointment for Nov 29 at 4:15pm. I got squeezed in between a couple pap smears! She wants me to bring a schedule of my cycles since going off birthcontrol and all my opks! Glad I have my SQUIRREL HOLE!!! So we'll go from there!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

TEAM hkellerman... YOU can DO this!!!!!!!

Waiting... LOL glad we can amuse the sweeties!

Everyone! THIS IS OUR TIME! I am just trusting God to deal with addictions, anxieties, fears, hormonal issues, bodily issues, financial issues, etc, etc...WHATEVER has stood is our way is COMING DOWN & we are VICTORIOUS!!!!

am speaking to my body and telling it to LINE UP with God's PROMISES!

ok..can y'all tell I just got off my Wednesday prayer call & after the prayer I just laid down on that call I am AMPED UP! lol! I got a lil PRAISE going on over here so I figured I would share some with y'all!

Don't know everyone's religion and I am not christian...but I LOVE me some GOD! I could not make it w/o him & my spiritual journey... keeps me sane! So I popped on over here to share it with you lovely ladies!!!!!!

So let's CHEER UP! Let's FORGET the PAST and let's RELAX enjoy some bed banging, sweaty SEX and let's MAKE SOME BABIES!

Whooooooo.... yup, ok I'm gonna sit down now & eat me some lunch...

My Prayer is that before the end of this year every person on this thread is HEALED, RESTORED & RENEWED and PREGNANT!!!!!! I'm standing in FAITH ladies! You all with me!?!?!

are in our NOW MOMENT!
;)

User Image

11 years ago

yay tara thats really good that she wants to see you

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo