Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6601 - 6610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Kris & Memphrika....Yes, all that BD'ing was great!. We had fun making this little seed. LOL. When should I call my dr.'s office?

I posted my test earlier this morning. I used a CBE digital w/ weeks estimator. I just can't believe it at 8DPO. I thought about re-testing on a regular stick just to see how dark the line gets. My friend seems to think that it may be twins since I got a positive so quickly. . I don't know, I'll just be happy with whatever God blesses me with.

Now I'm freaking out and scared to do any of my routine activities like weight train, work outs or running on the treadmill.

OMG..I'm still in awe.........

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats babymagic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Congratulations, babymagic! So exciting!

10 years ago

@BabyMagic- Considering you did clomid, there is a good possibility of twins. But then again, some people will get those results that early too. Just depends on your body. This is craycray! LOL. Now you're really going to enjoy that baby shower knowing you've got a little peanut (or two) in your belly!

I was put on-call today so I decided to go get my metabolic panel done since I hadnt eaten since last night. Yea, more needles. Weird to think that this time next week I could be getting artificially inseminated! Our taxes were e-filed on Monday so I'm not sure if I'll get my return in my bank account by the time of the iui. I have about $130 in cash that'll go toward the next u/s so I'll only need to pay $70. After that, we'll probably need to charge the iui. Ugh...infertility is too costly! Please Jesus, let this be it!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Athena and Jofully!!!!!!!

Thanks Tara!!! And yes, I'm so ecstatic. And no worries, it'll work out Tara!

User Image

10 years ago

BabyMagic- based on your chart...you are 9 DPO girl!!!! You ovulated the day before your temp spike :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Baby magic I agree with Tara you are 9 dpo. Your temp dipped then spiked you ov on the dip day not the spike day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara/Athena, I figured as much, but the system automatically detected it as so. Thanks for the double confirmation ladies. WHOO_HOOO!!

Now, let's just pray for this bean to stick and be healthy!

User Image

10 years ago

I changed it, but now my chart looks weird. O, well.

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Babymagic! So excited for you!

Ladies, sorry I've been mia. Getting new computer set up and preparing to go to Europe this weekend for work. Hope all is well with everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo