Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9931 - 9940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm so, so happy to see that little bean growing in there! I'm crying tears of joy for you Tara!

Can you do a small family dinner on he 15th instead and soerate it from the bday so you only have the people there you want?

I agree it should be kept just for people you know and your sister should be there.

Hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Part of me wishes I could do it at my parent's house because we almost always have get togethers there and not at my house. But because my mom is about to start another round of treatment soon, I'm not sure how she'd feel about guests at her house. But then she may like that more than having to come to my house. Guess I'll just have to ask . It's just so up in the air now of where to do it and not having a plan bumps up my anxiety a notch cause time is flying!
Oh...for anyone that has not seen my face....I promise that after I tell everyone, I'll post a picture :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

I would casually ask if she wants to get together and see what she says. She'll be so happy!

And I hardly ever posted face pics. It's all about the belly. ????
I had massive bruising from my lovenox too. I feel for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

The picture doesnt do it justice lol. What's black and blue and yellow all over...ME! I running out of spots to stab myself! Lol

Perfect profile picture! How are u feeling? Symptoms wise?

6 years ago

I haven't been on here in nearly 2 years. I see i've missed a ton of things. Heads up, this is going to be a long post and i'm so sorry.

Tara, i'm so happy for you, that is so amazing and i hope everything continues to go in you and dh's favor.

On another note, i was hanging out with a couple of friends thursday night and i wanted to go to the store to buy a test because well, sometimes you never know. Aug 28, i started bleeding and i took it as AF, but somehow it was different. I didn't really think anything of it at all. Around the time AF was supposed to come in Sept, my boobs were super freaking sore and i'm like "ok, well i'm just waiting on AF to come". My cousin and had were set to move from Hawaii to Missouri (where i am) in august and then the week that they were coming, my aunt got sick. things progressed very quickly and long story short, her breast cancer (first diagnosed in 2010, went to remission) came back and spread upwards aggressively. Before we knew it, she had masses on her vocal chords, jaw, base of the skull and in her chest. She ended up passing on Aug 24 and my cousin stayed to take care of our aunt's affairs and she wanted to wait until my aunt was cremated and everything before she came out.

Please bear with me, i know i'm all over the place right now.

So at this point, my cousin and her daughter finally arrive on Sept 29. Around the time of arrival, my boobs stopped hurting and i didn't think anything of it, i figured i would chalk it up to stress or changes. I took off from work Sept 29-Oct 1 so that i could help pick up boxes she had in the cargo hold at the airport. So i had that fri-sun plus my regular days off of mon and tues. Monday we got a call from my brother in CO that his soon to be ex husband (who has gone crazy) came to the his door with a gun. Immediately that evening, my cousin, mom and I jumped into 2 cars to drive and get him. Leaving around 7pm and get there about 5am tuesday morning. I managed to get about 2 and a half hours of sleep before we hit the road again because i had to work wed. Hit the road about noon, got home just after midnight, showered and bed. Woke up for work and kept on going. Fast forward up to thursday again, i stopped by the store and bought a 2 pk. Friday morning, i wake up for work, take the test and literally as soon as i put the test on the counter, it was already positive. The test line showed DARK and before the control line. I'm thinking to myself "oh goodness, oh crap, oh crap..." So i go to work, freaking out because i have no idea what I'm going to do and i go "i'll take the other when i get home, if i really am, it'll show up still". So i get off work, run to the store and grab the clear blue plus test and it came with a digital one as well. I go home and grab the other test from the first box i bought and take the plus test out and held them together to take them at the same time. Thinking to myself "both tests at the same time can't be wrong right??" Well same thing happened, as soon as i put the tests on the counter, they were already positive. So i go and tell my mom and she asks me to ride with my step dad to go get my daughter from Arkansas (my sister lives there). So i drive there, leaving here about 6pm and get there at 930pm. We leave by 11pm and get home by 230am and i finally get to bed a little after 3am and wake up at 7am for work again. Well, ever since i found out i'm prego again, my family is judging me and i feel flustered. My mom and sister are upset because i'm not married and they don't think i can handle another child. I told them that they underestimate me a lot and they should really have more faith in me because I'm not 16 years old like they sometimes like to treat me. It's like i have to remind them that i'm 27 and i take care of business. My daughter will be 2 on the 12th of this month (i remember posting a picture when she was first born). My mom has been having a serious attitude since i found out about this and i'm so frustrated because it's as if her and some other family think that i can't think or do anything for myself when in fact, i take care of my daughter on my own. I have never really had much help from her....we'll call him donor..and have been doing everything for her since she was born. Now my mom thinks that just because the my ex (donor) left me high and dry when i was 4 months prego with my daughter, that this guy will do the same thing. Now, mind you that me and this other guy are no longer together, and i've given him an out. I told him that he doesn't need to be here if he doesn't want to and that i can manage on my own, but it doesn't mean that he took that out. He wants to be there for support and i won't deny him that.

I'm so sorry about the random ranting, but i'm so frustrated and tired of my family passing judgement and underestimating my ability to take care of things. When i found out i was prego with my daughter, my mother was literally jumping for joy. When my daughter got a little older, everyone kept telling me, "you need to have another, you need to have another". and then i come up positive with this one which was very unexpected, but apparently the lord thought i was ready for another and i will look at this as a blessing. Now, my mom suggested i let my sister take care of a kid, i told her absolutely not, i can manage and the fact that they don't have any faith in me and really hurtful. I just need support and encouragement, i don't need to be torn down. Also, yes i still live with my mother and step father, but i support myself and my daughter. I pay utilities, babysitting, pitch in on groceries and pay my own bills. What else do i need to prove?

6 years ago

Hi Enbutler! One...congratulations! Two...I'm sorry your family is acting that way. You need their support. I'm sure in time, they'll get used to the idea and be excited. I know I'm excited for you :)! I'm so curious to know how far along you are. Have you call for an appt yet?\

DH and I had our 12 week u/s on friday. My dr didnt have an appt available for u/s so I was scheduled next door at the maternal fetal medicine office. When we got there, they had asked if they had my current address in their system. They gave my parent's address. I jumped and yelled "NO, dont send anything there, my parent's dont know yet!!". Fast forward a few hours later....I was looking at my u/s pics. Baby is measuring 12+2 and doing a karate kick . Dh said he was doing squats and has a nose like Mr Burns from the simpsons lol. Then my phone rings and it's my mom with a very concerned tone to her voice. She said, "honey, we got a letter in the mail for you. I almost threw it away thinking it was junk but decided to open it just in case. It's from Washington university maternal fetal medicine saying you had an u/s today...honey, are you pregnant? I feel so bad that I found out cause you were probably going to surprise us!".
While she was talking, my heart was pounding out of my chest and I was panicking. She didnt sound happy at all. She was more freaking out and felt horrible reading my mail. In the background, I heard my dad ask, "Oh, is tara pregnant now?" It sounded like he was asking if I had my hair cut. Neither had any excitement at all at the possibility that I was pregnant. I did not want that to be the moment I told them. After almost 6 years and 6 miscarriages, it was NOT going to happen like that. So I acted stupid. I told my mom that I wasnt and still on birth control. I also told her my obgyn is affiliated with Mercy. I had her given me the number to straighten it out. I then called dh totally freaking out!!!! I called both of my doctors and talked with the receptionists. One told me that they are in the process of combining a new scheduling system into their present system and my mercy dr uses that system. She said I could take that as I wanted. So I called my mom back and told her that them combining systems screwed things up and sent me paperwork for the patient with my name . It also helped that I found an ultrasound online of someone with my name that was 19yrs old. I took the photo and cropped it and sent it to her. She totally bought it. I seriously could NOT believe that I pulled it off. I just couldnt let that be the moment she found out. I asked if she was the least bit excited at the possibility and she said no! My jaw dropped. She said she was relieved I wasnt, otherwise she would have felt so guilty forever. So I dug myself deeper with another lie but it'll all come out next sunday! In fact, I ordered a virgin daquiri last night and sent a pic of dh and I sipping it to my mom. Lol! Dh and I are starting to freak about telling everyone. We are having a "birthday party" for dh at my parent's house and my in laws are coming. This week, I will be making a video of our journey from start to finish. Wish me luck!

Tara,
Thank you! I currently don't have insurance and haven't at all this year so i applied for medicaid on monday. I had to get a pregnancy verification in order to do it, so i went to Rachel house and they estimated based on my last period that I'm around 6 weeks. I qualified for a free ultrasound so i have an appt on the 24th to get that and see the little bean. As soon as i get word from the state, i will make an appt.

And secondly, oh my goodness. I'm glad you were able to pull yourself out of the situation with your mom. I really hope that they have a better reaction at the big reveal. Good luck with everything!

6 years ago

12 hours til we tell everyone!!! OMG....my heart is pounding so hard!
It's midnight and I just finished my video. Dh is helping me convert the file to upload to youtube so everyone can see it.

I'm 13 weeks but baby is measuring 14 weeks. Dr is happy cause I'm finally starting to gain weight (5lbs). He switched me to Lovenox and lowered my metformin a bit. He's officially declared me in the 2nd trimester. I had the NT scan on thursday and he said it looked great. Not worried at all :)
Little Baby Creech was cute as a button and sucking his/her thumb. I have no words. I'm still in awe thinking that that little one is in me right now!

I truly hope you family can be happy for you Tara. You deserve only love for this child.

Hugs!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo