Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1771 - 1780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Waiting: Justin Timberlake is the man! hahahaha I love his sense of humor!

Thanks for all the baby dust lady loves!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yes Tara my LP is only 11 days based off my past months. I O'd later than I thought last month. It was a crazy month. But if I don't get my BFP I think I may start B6 to lengthen it.

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting you crack me up. 'oh nothing, just checking my cervix.' Gives me a funny visual for some reason. I can see that happening to myself.

I hate waiting for someone to call. I'm kind of going crazy. I have a lot of time on my hands being a dispatcher for a private security company in a bar district. I don't get a lot of face to face contact with people. I have way too much time to think about things and it drives me nuts. That's another reason why i want to get into school so badly. It gives me something to do at work. All I do is sit here watching a big tv monitor with the camera system and listen to music until a call comes out. I'll just say that week days are super boring, but at the same time, easy money. And weekends are a little busier, but it's getting cold here in Kansas City and it slows down business.

Anyway, sorry for the random rant.

11 years ago

@enbutler I work at a job that has long hours and is very slow sometimes so I get lost in my thoughts which isnt always a good thing so I feel you. Whatever is going on try writing about it. thats what I do to pass the time and get my thoughts out of my head.

User Image

11 years ago

@Waiting hahahahaha @ getting caught checking your cervix! It was too funny this morning my best friend was over and I needed to check my CM so I dropped my draws and sit spread eagle in front of my full length mirror and my bff was like "WTF is going on in here right now?!?!" I siimply replied "Mind ya business." hahahaha

I think she is done with me. hahahaha The things we go thru TTC!

PS You are hilarious! U should have a blog!

User Image

11 years ago

I just want what Justin's givin' away for Christmas!

11 years ago

@barbie, thanks for the tip. I also agree, waiting should have a blog. & ROFL at you too. That's funny. My BFF would have just been like WTF are you doing. I'd say 'don't mind me' she'd just say 'ok'..lol

11 years ago

AF showed right on time...I'm a mess. No words. Just tears. I'm goin back to bed. Good luck to everyone else!!

User Image

11 years ago

@Barbie- I'm so sorry=[

11 years ago

Barbie - here's to next month!

I am 11dpo today based on when I got my + opk & symptoms. I have been using OPK's every day since, and they got much lighter than normal after my + + then started to get darker, so I broke down & got 2 CBE early tests. I took one this morning and got nothing. Not even that "false hope" gray line I always seem to get. According to my previous cycles I should start my period anywhere from today on to 12/02. At least that means there's a sliver of hope for a BFP at Christmas.

Wasn't somebody else testing today?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo