Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2691 - 2700 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!!! It's been forever. I thought i would drop in and say hello and let you know how life is. Full time school and full time work is definitely quite a challenge, but not impossible. I'm definitely looking into another job, because i've found that i am not able to get my homework done with constant interruptions here at work. I've been sick on an off for some odd reason the last few weeks. I went to Houston Feb. 14-16 to have fun with my sister for the All Star Weekend. It was fun, had some drama with one of my sister's friends, but overall it was fun. The tuesday before we left for Houston (Feb. 12), I was at work not feeling great at all, i ended up vomiting 3 times and i have no idea what for. And the next couple weeks (not days) after i kept feeling nauseous and almost vomiting quite often. I still don't know why it happened and for a minute there i thought it could be a little miracle but i brought myself down from that. Anyways, just thought i'd drop through.

Good Luck to all of you and I apologize for the long rant.

11 years ago

@babybuddle my daughter is 5 n I to had implanation bleeding wit my dd and wit the two misc I had that's why I new this time when I didn't get I I new already af was coming weird this af didn't warn me she was coming usuallt before she comes I get spotting then full force this time she came full force no warning. Hope this helps everyone is dif this is just my experiance so stiky vibes to u if it is indeed implanation

11 years ago

just showed 2 days EARLY I just broke down it dhs arms things have been building up and was just to much for me

User Image

11 years ago

Aww lammy srry hun I felt the same way did the same thing wit dh but he thought I was crying for another reason wanted him to think I was strong this month looks like we will be tww together after ovulation mine started 2 days ago

11 years ago

OH Lammy honey! I'm so sorry honey!!! I'm gonna go slap the up for you, okay.... .

@enbutler- stomach bug is like the plague here in st louis now...it's like everyone has it. Not surprised if it moved up their to KC.

I'm 4dpo today . Not much to report. Feeling some sharp cramps but I'm contributing it to gas . Havent really been paying attention to tww cause I've been busy worrying about my baby (aka...my cat). Found a pea-sized growth on him. Since I have experience with tumors as a previous vet tech, it doesnt seem like anything to worry about...it's small, round, just under the skin, and moveable. Taking him to vet tomorrow. Cant help but worry.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

has slowed down i dont know if i can take this any more im feeling so low i just keep crying . sad for my grandad sad that ive not given my dh a baby i feel useless and ugly i just wanna hide away from the world

User Image

11 years ago

Oh Lammy so sorry the got you.

Enbutler hope you feel better. Glad everything else seems to be working out for you.

Yay Tara hoping for a for you soon. :) hope your baby is ok, I don't know what I'd do without my rambunctious bundles of fur.

Afm, I am having a sharp pain on my left side. Not really sure why. It was hurting so bad I had to go to bed to stretch out. Earlier today I was having some strange cramping and my lower back has been sore. I hope these are good signs, trying not to get too pumped up since I haven't had a true positive. Good luck to the rest of you ladies hope this feed is raining bfp's soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

So I just had something new. Sharp pains in my vagina, very strange. Not really sure how else to describe it lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok guys... extreamly... curious here....
my af is usually four days....starts on a friday.... gone by monday (so not kidding) well it started friday... my cramps were very light....bleeding was heavy friday.... and saturday...but this am... it stopped...i thought maybe it was because i was asleep... but when i went to change out my thingy this evening (after a busy upright day at my church) there was very little there.... do you think i have.... hope? With the exception of cranky... i only had 2 rounds of nausea... fri night... and tonight.... thoughts?

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy sorry about AF, that bitch has been on a mission this month. I really hate her!

@waiting I hope everything is ok with your baby. I have my own kids and I one more a boxer and he is the sweetest thing. He like to steal my blanket at night when I am sleeping.

Soarys -that's a curious little clue. In all honesty it could be a few things: chemical pregnancy, change in AF, or fraternal twins & you lost one and kept the other. Wait a few days and take another test, just to be sure.

AFM: heading to Texas am heading home to Texas to get this funeral business behind me. I don't know how it's going to be once I get there. He and I are closer than me and my dad. My dad kind of skipped out on raising me but my grandmother sued my mother and my step-father for grandparents rights and so I spent a lot of time with my biological day's family but not necessarily him. My uncle always did the things that my father didn't do, like take me to the park and came to my basketball games :-) He Rocked!!! Side Note: my step-dad was equally awesome! ...I was laughing when @waiting when she said her kids family tree was going to interesting, well mine takes the cake. I should right a book! Lol - there are actually a few books I should right.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo