Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6411 - 6420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena, I still have moments where this doesn't feel real for me yet, and I've now got a big belly and my little one is moving and kicking all over the place. It takes a long time to sink in that it's really happening. :)

I wish you and Memphrika both happy and healthy term pregnancies, (Kristi too, but I know you and I are almost there) and I hope that Tara gets her BFP so soon!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Thank you Lisserb. Kinda feel like the odd man out. Thank you all for sticking around to keep cheering me on :). I appreciate it more that you know!

@athena- I'm keeping the faith that we'll be pregnant together. My cousin said that God put on her heart that this is the year for manifestations and to make a list of everything she wanted to happen. And me giving birth to twins was at the top of her list. So far...the things on her list are happening in amazing/crazy/miraculous ways. We're praying, that within the next month or so that my twins will join the world with their little heartbeats!
I forgot to mention that when I was getting my house prepared for my new kitty that God put on my heart that the same way I was preparing for the cat to come (because I KNEW he was coming) that I should prepare for my twins the same way (cause they ARE coming soon).

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you lisserb!

Thanks Athena that makes sense that my blood levels will be consistent no matter how dark my test lines are on hpts.

Waiting don't feel like the odd man out! I still haven't had any beta results s I'm on eggshells praying not to see blood every time I pee! We've all been where I am now. You will get your BFP. Especially with all the awesome help you are getting from Parints! I just know you are not far behind.

10 years ago

Tara - Your little ones are waiting to make their appearance. We all have faith for you! And you know we will be celebrating all over the world when you get your BFP! How cool is that?!
Yes, I hope for happy healthy 9 mo for everyone! Thanks lisserb! I hope this last part goes by fast for us! My ribs and back are killing me! Lol, so tired lately too. 10 1/12 more weeks. I'm begging for May to get here! First - so I can meet my babies and 2nd - so this dreadful winter can be over!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Athena, I really enjoy seeing your pics. It's amazing to see how human life develops over time. Can you imagine that you were once that little pea in your mommy's belly? It's truly a miracle.

Tara, I hope you O soon. And I agree with everyone that it will happen for you :)

Kris, It must be fun to play with the babies like that...Seems like you three are bonding already.

Lisserb, Sending a your way!

Mephrika, Congrats again! Have a blast in Gatlinburg. We usually go in the summer Juy/August when the kids are out of school. We went 2 years in a row b/c they loved it so much. We didn't go last year though. Enjoy the mountains, it's really beautiful and amazing there.

I'm just trying to be patient about testing. I know it's still too early. I'm trying to be hopeful for a BFP..This waiting is nerve wrecking ...Ughhhh

User Image

10 years ago

Baby magic - I got my BFP at 9 DPO. Are you testing tomorrow? Mine was super faint but by 10-11 do it was way darker and on 13 do it was almost as dark as the test line. I'm 14 do now I think. I could be a day earlier and be 13 do.

10 years ago

Tara, I think that Parints will be the best decision you've made regarding this journey. They will help you get pg. FX it's the first time out of the gate! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Memphrika, I was going to try to hold out until Friday, but........I guess it won't hurt to start testing. So I'll test in the morning and continue to test until AF comes or not. At least this way I can monitor how the darkness of the lines progress (if I get a BFP). DH and I gave ourselves the best possible chance this time but you know how this all works; even with doing everything right, a BFP isn't guaranteed :( but I'm keeping my FX. Did you have any early symptoms?

User Image

10 years ago

I tell you what!...it's a little hard making a baby when you cant breathe out your nose. Kissing is comparable to smothering and my cold meds were kicking in as dh made his move. Was afraid I was gonna fall asleep with him in me lol!

10 years ago • Post starter

Baby magic - surprisingly, I had no symptoms. Still don't. This was our last month of naturally trying before I was to be put on fertility drugs. Hubby was just given meds to help with his white blood cell count. I didn't think this was going to happen. I kept getting aggravated at DH really easily for two days straight and I thought to myself that was more than PMS because I never get aggravated at him like I was. So I tested for the heck of it and it was positive.

I'll get my betas back today... so nervous!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo