Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

so im home and i didnt wait lol 5mins in the door i needed a pee and thought well as im here i might as well do a test lol but will test again tomorrow with fmu .
im starting to get pains on my right side on the side my cyst burst a year ago i was in hospital in april with the same pain but alot worse and was ment to have a scan then to see if it was but it never got done so monday if no by then then i will go to the doc's and tell them they might send me for a scan .

is it me or anyone else in one of them moods where one min u really believe u are then the next ur trying to think of other reasons for what happening as u believe u cant be pregant as all test are neg ?

TMI WARNING lol ive gone from constipation to diarrhea so much over the last week ive now got piles and they hurt

laura

User Image

11 years ago

Laura!!!!

Lammy, I'm in the same boat!! Took another preggo test today and on invert once again I can see the faintest of faint lines so i'm thinking it's all in my head!! Still have the same symptoms, I feel as thought I have been running a fever the last 2 days, cramping still there..Af due on Sat ***keep her away from me***!!! I jumped the gun and tested at 7pm..really who does that???? I plan to retest in the am, hoping for a more prominant double line affect!! Seriously think I have driven myself nuts!!

11 years ago

Waiting - I think you should just tell them you got a positive HPT when you're ready to go. It's ridiculous to me they didn't want to see you. That's what they're there for - to treat people's conditions even when they don't see an immediate need. One thing I can say about my OB GYN office, no matter how stupid my request or ridiculous my concern, they always had a "better safe than sorry" attitude and humored me. If you think my worrying about being knocked up or not is bad, you should have seen me during my pregnancies - complete lunatic. And with my last one I was AMA (advanced maternal age), so they gave me so much more to worry about with all of the extra testing. One of their lab techs reversed some digits when inputing one of my tests, and I walked around for a couple of months thinking my youngest had Downs Syndrome until I noticed the error when my high risk doctor read something back to me from my chart. They should be happy to see you any time because they sure can't diagnose you over the damned phone. I'm so mad at them, and I don't even know them!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Well, it's for sure now. Heading to Tennessee tomorrow . I'll test on Saturday. At least a roadtrip will get my mind off my symptoms.

@lammy-I feel the same way!!! One minute I'm convinced I am and the next I'm doubting everything coming up with reasons why I cant be (maybe I stopped ovulating, maybe I have a cyst, ugh..it's exhausting ). I just ate and I'm feeling a bit nauseated again...swallowing more. But maybe it's in my head

@Alisha-you crack me up! Good luck tomorrow hun!

@phatgurl-Wow!!! Just.... WOW!!!! I can't believe they did that! Told them I'd wait one more week (that was on tuesday when I called). If I get a faint line I'll tell them I got a positive cause a line is a line but I just cant lie (smile].

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for all of your kind words of encouragement. I feel alot more tired and sick today and I just know that I'm pregnant - I hope i'm not wrong . Wishing you all the very best of luck

11 years ago

Yep, I'm officially out this month. I do all of the sudden feel like a sane woman again now that I know I'm not pregnant.

I really would like to have another boy, so I'm using the Chinese birth calendar. If it doesn't happen in July I will be waiting a while before I try again.

Waiting - I couldn't believe they did that, either. They entered the nuccal fold thickness from the baby's neck WAY thicker than it should have been, and it took my numbers from 1/1000 to 1/100 or something like that on odds of genetic issues. I almost got an amnio then decided no matter what the result I wouldn't love the baby any less, and termination was never a consideration, so I decided against it. I'm glad I didn't because amnios carry their own risks. I probably could have sued them, but I was sso happy my baby had a better chance of being healthy I just asked for free 4d video & pics and let it go. And now I have my lovely little girl.

BTW - you can always tell them you think it is positive instead of that it is , and you wouldn't be lying. Tell them since the urine tests are in conclusive you want a quant blood test. I so hope everything works out for you. Be safe on your trip!

Come on, BFPs for everybody!!

11 years ago

well, this morning fmu. Guess will try again another time. So sick of just seeing 1 line.

& Shell

11 years ago

So sorry, Shell, but you're not out 'til A F shows, so try to think positively.

11 years ago

Hi all ! first congratulations to all of you who finally made it !!! .. and for those who haven't ... hang in there ... we've all been through and still are !!!

I'm also going mad !! I have been testing with internet cheepies (pink dye) since 10 dpo and I get faint results .. now I'm in 16 dpo, no af yet but I feel that it will come any min. Last night I was convinced because I had pains and then nothing.

I have no actual symptoms except the above and the fact that my boobs are big ! but they don't hurt .. oh .. and my mood is awful !! I feel like a crazy person waiting .. but mayby over nothing .. and because my hormones are dancing like crazy !

I don't now what to think .. really ! this is my hpt ..

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images50943

but I think by now it should be dark .. it's 16 dpo after all .... in the past I had a chemical (aproximatelly 5 weeks) and the symptoms were very strong .. metallic taste, swallen tammy, big, hurting breasts ... now nothing but faint ....

I'm going crazy ......

11 years ago

fmu im physically and mentally exhausted

im starting to get stressed over the wedding again only 8 days to go be gald when its over but then the stress will be back the week after as we move

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo