Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7591 - 7600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!

I haven't been posting much cause I have been super stressed, busy etc. My pap came back irregular on top of the endo and they did a colposcopy. It came back negative so that wass good. Just waiting to get past oct 15 tax deadline for work and my surgery date of oct 28 before I jump back in the baby making game. But I wanted to chime in about the small business.

First of all, it sucks that she is so careless in how she references the hourly pay like her work as a nanny is worth more than yours. And Tara I am so excited about you ovulating on cd14!!! Such a blessing and totally praying this is your month!!!

But as far as the business goes, start a facebook page and have all your friends "like" it and ask them to share it. Offer an intro deal or even a groupon deal. Do a vip rate, they don't have to pay extra to be part of your "vip" service, but if they agree to do a service once a month, they get a special rate, even if its like $5-10 off your normal rate. Get a good looking business card/image and drop cards off at local establishments like the local coffee shop, local froyo place etc. Hope that helps!

User Image

9 years ago

I had a facebook business page but I had creepy men posting on it so I deleted it. I also have plenty of business cards but none with fertility massage on it. I've done all kinds of deals and special rates too. Right now I'm just trying to get the word out about fertility massage. I guess I could talk to Parints (the place I went for my IUI) and let them know that I'm now practicing it. Maybe spend a few bucks and put an add in the paper. Word of mouth is my best bet. I know personally what lengths a woman will go to up her chances of having a baby. lol. I want to charge a good price too because all treatments are so expensive anyways! Even a $40 acupuncture treatment I got a year ago seems like a lot of money. How much would you pay for an hour long fertility massage (30 min castor oil treatment, relaxing swedish upper body/lower body massage during those 30 minutes, abdominal massage and reflexology? My mom wants me to charge like $100 but that's way too much I think..and that's how much other places around the U.S. charge.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@EB- That's coming up quick! I'm sorry you're so stressed. I had a colposcopy for HPV years ago. I was a virgin so that didnt make sense. It was negative of course but scary.

You should be able to control who can post to your page but I would focus more on social media rather than print. Definitely a good idea for the place where you got your IUI. They can put in a good word or even refer clients to you. I would gladly pay what I needed to if it helped me improve my chances of becoming pregnant.

And yeah, it wasn't fun.... at all. And right now I want to throw a book at my boss to tell him to get a clue..... So stuck in his own world, he doesn't realize that he is making his employees cry by the way he talks down to us. So over it right now!

User Image

9 years ago

I know that feeling! Part of the reason I decided to work for myself. You wouldnt know by my posts but I'm a bit on the introverted side until you get to know me. Thanks to coworkers I had for 5 years that treated me like I was beneath them and would get kicks out of ignoring my existence. They made me feel worthless and everything I did was inferior to them. Was so happy when I left that place to go to college. Loved being around people that built me up and were positive. Completely different environment. Keep your chin up sweetie :). If I've learned anything, it's that people only treat others like crap to make themselves feel better.

OH get this. Asked my sister today if she'd be willing to share with some friends that she knows ttc about my new adventure cause I need a guinea pig. She said 'no' because she doesnt want to get their hopes up. Cant wait to see the look on her face when I tell her about my little secret.
I can understand though why she'd say that but you can tell she never had troubles having her son. In all honesty, we want to get our hopes up. Sometimes it feels like all we have to live for.

December is coming up, why not give away small brochures with "special deals" and an option of giving someone a gift card ? whats better than the gift of relaxation :). Also - a youtube channel ? FB page?

I really think the timing is so perfect for the brochoure idea though :) give them away to friends and family, neighbours, husbands coworkers? It'll be a great way to kick start this business on a good foot !

9 years ago

I have people always buying gift certificates around the holidays. I've done the flyer brochure thing and never got one hit lol. Oh man did I get blisters on my feet that day lol.

I actually have youtube video out there somewhere lol. I had a friend that did an article on me for a magazine and recorded a video of me working on her friend. OH man I wish I could remove it! lol I've also contacted newspapers, magazines etc for ads but it's INSANELY expensive! Money I didnt have at the time.

Anyways! I just took my certification exam...I PASSED! WOOT WOOT! So now I just need a guinea pig to work on to get my full certification! Too bad no one on here lives in St louis!

Ok I'm 6 dpo today. I had a few little cramps earlier today but didnt think anything of it. Well about a half hour ago I started getting more cramps. I had to go the bathroom and when I wiped, I had a little red blood on the toilet paper. So now I'm freaking out. It's either implantation bleeding or super super early AF. But I'm only 6dpo! Yes, it could be implantation but I'm scared it's AF. Something is definitely wrong if my luteal phase is suddenly so short! I'm using progesterone cream so my progesterone levels should be fine.

OMG WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Tara for brochures or promos for December I suggest you try posting it on kijiji _ beauty services or under health/wellbeing. I think there's a kijiji site for the us?

I really realllly hope it's implantation, I don't know much but is it supposed to be red or darker for implantation?

I'm due for AF on the 13th (that's thanksgiving here in canada) lol o hope she doesn't arrrive. I've had a high closed soft cp the past few days and that's different than last month..we will seeeeeeee.

What else are you feeling??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo