Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1431 - 1440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ladies please help me im going crazy i have added another pic i still see somthing
do u just have line eye ?
or
can it be a indent 3 days in a row ?

due tomorrow the last few month i was bang on time and month before that i was only 1 day late

im keeping my

User Image

11 years ago

Mother Puss Bucket! I sat down to check the forum and heard my phone go off. Got up too fast and pinched my sciatic! Sent my right leg into full spasm mode. It hurt like but I think I invented a new dance move. I couldnt control my leg so moving across the room looked like a sciatica version of the bunnyhop OUCH...where's the ice!?

@athena- I felt the same way honey. Kept having that thought in the back of my mind that I was going to be a story on I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant. It's okay to feel crazy right now, telling you not to feel that way is like telling a guy not to scratch his balls . It's still gonna happen even if you're doing it where you think no one can see. Since you stopped the provera the other day, you'll probably start on friday or saturday.

@kcordell- I cant even count the number of times I've been standing in the grocery store and looked up and realized that I'm surrounded by baby bellies. I look up towards heaven and think, "Why are you toying with me!?" . Right now I hate going to babyshowers and getting announcements. Everytime I get an invite I hear a little growl come out of me . lol. I'm happy for them but I cant help but get upset wondering when it'll be my turn. Makes me feel like a horrible person and that I'd be stoned to death if anyone knew how I felt.

@CutiePie- Oh the burger was magnificent!!!! I have another burger in the fridge for lunch :)! Just had too many veggies with it . Please dont let my story keep you from trying it. lol. Everyone knows White Castle's are bellybombers but everyone still eats those! LOL
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/05/buffalo-turkey-burgers-with-blue-cheese.html#more
I used ranch instead of bluecheese. If you dont want that...rachael ray has a broccoli cheddar burger to die for! Never heard of adding garlic to tea before. I know the health benefits, just never thought of it.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Lammy- I learned this trick yesterday. If you have a drink with a lot of sugar in it...like apple juice, sunny d or clear soda...dip a hpt in it. It will give a false positive. Then line it up to the test you just took. It will show you where the line should be. I see something on it but not sure where the line should be in the first place. That way we have something to compare it to.

Oh and fyi...feeling much better today! Not feeling as sick I was yesterday .

im bad i got annoyed with the test and binned it lol i will hold pee and test again and do they sugar wee test to to comapare it

i never post my test as i know they neg but this month im sure i see something
im crying cos im so but happy that it could be the start of my

User Image

11 years ago

!!!!!!!!
Yea, I saw the sugar drink test yesterday. The girl said that if you dip the hpt into a glass of it (just like you would pee), it will give false positive so you have something to compare to....who knew? lol.

wow...I am learning so much on here... dipping test in sugar drink...

Waiting... yup, I make garlic tea ALL the time, lol...works wonders! And thanks for the recipe link, I love making veggie/turkey burgers so now I have some more ideas! Yaaaaay! I am looking forward to grocery shopping this weekend , lol!

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy... I sure hope you get a BFP!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

8 pos votes to 2 neg

8 people see a line i cant be that crazy lol

User Image

11 years ago

CutiePieMom- I wanted to share this with you and the others that have suffered miscarriages. Hope this helps

http://www.livestrong.com/article/521880-can-taking-baby-aspirin-help-with-a-pregnancy/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

im parying its a and its a sticky one

omg im a emotional wreck right now

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo