Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4531 - 4540 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lol! Gotta love the gush! Guys have it so easy. Our vaginas practically squeegee their penises and we're left with the mess. Rofl!
Lines on opks will always vary in color thru your cycle cause we always have LH in our systems. Mine will go up and down in darkness and BOOM one day it'll be positive! I usually OV around 19 dpo. Dont worry it will be bodly positive when your lh surges. And I've gotten positives with diluted 2hr hold urine.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok so it's fine that it was non existent today?. I want sure if it fluctuated. Lady time i had lines that were light and progressively got darker. I'm going to test again in the morning.
I found those cups walgreens at walgreens went to Walmart and nada

User Image

10 years ago

no actually when i started on my meds for hyperthyroidism, still no problems with period as long as i was taking my bc. never had a problem. started getting healthier, no problem still. just last month was weird with just spotting for 5 days, no flow and this month nothing at all so yea i'm on next pack of pills until i test tomorrow morning to see...still no sign of af, been checking. lower back is sore, but that's from sitting down in an uncomfortable chair i have to work in and have slight cramps in my uterus area. nothing real painful. other than that, just a slight headache (could be from staring at a computer screen for 9 hours) and very fatigued the last week and gassy and slightly bloated..and recently a bit constipated. hmmm anything else??? not sure yet

10 years ago

Hi ladies took a test this morning.....i made a mistake. my period was due by 7/25-7/26 so i'm not quite a week late..almost there. so maybe i need wait a couple days?? no more af like cramps today and still no sign of af at all...don't know what to think right now

10 years ago

Hey ladies sorry i havent really been around. i have had so much going on at work!
anyways update:
today i am 13DPO and have had some mild cramping and spotting so sure enough stupid AF is going to come tomorrow if not day!!
wah!!

How are you guys?

10 years ago

Pretty good. Had my pap today. Dr said I can have the genetic testing but I'm not sure I can afford it at the moment. But she was perfectly fine with the aspirin and b vitamins. She said i can take up to 4 mg folic acid. Not having an ultrasound this round, just gonna go with the flow. She reminded me not to test til I miss my AF but I told her I'd still want to know whether or not I was. She agreed but is just worried about my emotional state. But she knows I'll test early lol. But I will try to hold out longer this time. Besides that...just waiting!

I hate playing the waiting game....

@waiting...what do you think about my situation so far?? earlier this year it was different than it is now. and lower abdomen in my uterus area has been feeling a little bubbly and small twinges here and there...

10 years ago

I am so lost right now. Still no sign of ovulation. It's cd 21. I just don't know what to do or how long I should wait it out. I've been having pain/twinges in my ovaries for over a week. It keeps switching back and forth between the two.

Tara I'm glad you have the option. Does your insurance not cover it?

Enbutler it could be your bc, you may need to change.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena thanks for the input. just don't know what needs to be done. don't have insurance at the moment so i have to wait anyway.

10 years ago

I'm sorry athena!

@enbutler- big question is what bcp are you on??? My sister took Yaz and she would completely miss some periods. And she had symptoms but wasnt pregnant.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo