Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly- First off a lot og people dont get a + on the $ store tests until they are almost 6 weeks along, It could be that you didnt ovulate as soon as you though you could still be 10-11 dpo and getting faint lines, Are you POSITIVE on when you ovulated? Also consuming a lot of water can cause weak lines, there are many factors to it. It is still pretty early to freak out love, keep calm stress is not the best for pregnancy also. I will do some more research and get back to you but like you stated the amount of dye can cause a weak line, drinking to much water can, and who knows maybe you are earlier then you think.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

I'm going crazy here too Phat!!!! Where are you?!

@Holly- One, I just realized your signature said, 'screw dead people, I see lines!" BAHAh! Two, did you pick up anymore digitals? Try not to pay much attention to the faintness of the line sweetie. I say that but I too would probably be going nuts . I know there is always the worry of a chemical but a line is a line! And you got a positive digital!! When will you get your blood results back?

NO sign of AF but only been two days since last provera pill. TMI but I havent had diarrhea in while and while typing this I had to run to the bathroom! I always get the runs before and during AF so keeping my fingers crossed! I just soooooo badly want a close to normal cycle next time. WARNING LADIES!!! I'm going to be bug eyed , thru the moon, off my rocker, one fry short of a happy meal, stark raving mad for the next 4 weeks!!! I'm just praying that I've lost enough weight so far that I can ovulate! I dont think I could take another 100+ day cycle! I really want to get some OPKs so I can see but dont want to spend the money. So just a lot of sex I guess!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara- Use the dollar store opks just get like 5 and test when you start getting the cm signs

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Phat wants you all to know she is ok she is just really busy with work.

11 years ago

OH PHEW!!!! Thanks for the update Shay! I thought about getting the $store opks but...I'm afraid how much money I'll spend. I can see myself not ovulating and testing everyday for a couple months lol. My cm is egg white off and on and hard for me to tell the difference. For you, how soon before ovulation do you notice the EWCM?

11 years ago • Post starter

I notice it about 2 days prior but it get a lot more heavy on O day

11 years ago

Well the ugly Is here for me.
Guess we're back to square one and will try again next month. Looks like I'll go back to the fertility doc next week for some hormone testing.
I'm not going anywhere- still wanna see how each of you progresses this month. :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Hey, everybody! Like Shay said I'm just fine. My son had ball practice last night & I read all the posts & wanted to respond but AF wasn't here & I felt like it would jinx it if I said that. I felt like if I just didn't type the words it might keep her from coming.

Then I was hoping for a BFP I could post this morning. THAT didn't happen. I got off work early after cramming an entire day's work into 5 hours & was getting ready to go pick my son & his new tuba up from school fter I swung by Walmart to get tests. I texted an unnamed party & told her I was okay & AF wasn't here yet. Well, what do you know my last potty trip before leaving & AF was here! I'm positive typing it brought it on!!

Shay - hope it isn't endometriosis. It really is bad timing for your ovulation date, but I don't think you should let your grief stop you from trying for another miracle. Easier said than done, but I think it could help.

Holly - I'd be doing the same thing, so I can't give you any sane advice. I threw away about 40 used tests from my squirrel hole once AF came.

Mooney - stop obsessing about your weight. You are gorgeous, and your man loves you. Now YOU learn to love you. If you just want to be healthier that's one thing, but if you are pretty healthy already quit beating yourself up. One thing I can tell you is that with the birth of my son and the only unconditional love outside of my parents' love I had ever felt I was much more capable of forgiving my body issues & joking about them instead. It's not that I don't feel fat next to skinny girls or wish I looked more fit. I just have a different reaction to it now. I know you'll have your BFP & feel that love very soon.

If I left anyone out it wasn't intentional. Love you all, and thanks for worrying about me! I don't have a smart phone & I took my tablet to the ball field, but I literally chased my DD the whole time. Every time I went to pick it up she'd run off. She is the fastest 2 year old I've ever seen!

11 years ago

thanks soooo much @Phat! Thought I would jump on and read what was going on before I left for work today and u made me cry! Love tough love! Thanks girl! I'm sure DH will be A LOT more grateful to you too! haha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Mooney - you're welcome!

Holly - it's so funny that you have that on your signature. I just told Shay the other day that I see lines like psychics see dead people, then I was holding one of my tests saying to myself, "I...see...lines."

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo