Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6561 - 6570 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I want you to know though that you guys buying those nail shields has helped more than you know :) :) :) :) :).

Speaking of which...I think almost everyone will get theirs today !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

This day just got worse! She misquoted me and it's $200 per u/s not $150 wth?

And the IUI is $280.....Jesus please get my tax return here fast!!!!!

Ok, I've had time to cool off lol!
So weird that I'm cd 1 of hopefully my last cycle ttc for a while. My u/s was a normal pcos u/s (ugly ovaries). I had my MTHFR test today and will hopefully get it back within a week and will have my updated bloodwork tomorrow. On cd11 (next thursday), I'll have a full metabolic profile done as well as a check up on my lh, fsh etc that was tested today. Then on cd15, Monday, March 24th, I'll have my second u/s to check my follicles. She thinks I'll probably get my trigger shot that day and then get my IUI on March 26th. Which would be weird cause 1 it's my mom's bday and 2, it was the due date of my 3rd little angel. Granted nothing is set in stone since my body is funky. I also start a low dose steroid and antibiotic tomorrow and will begin my 7 day clomid regimen! I'm SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!

DEFF going crazy here.
So Im now 15dpo today.
i was so sure when i got of bed this morning i had started.
I had all the normal signs, horrible headache cramping, and a little nauseous now.
But when i check, absolutely nothing.
I didnt really have any CM yesterday but have some this morning, a bit of a yellow color.
checked my cervical position last night and it had lowered a little but checked again this morning and its back up way high again, cant barley reach it.

10 years ago

From Parints this morning...
"I have your estradiol result (circulating estrogen) @ 64.6...the desired range is <75 so this is a good result for cycle day 3. I will let you know when I see the rest, hopefully they will be completed within the next 24 hours"

Tara - glad your first result is good. Fingers crossed for the rest!

Ladyycamper - hope it's a sign of a BFP!

10 years ago

@ladyycamper- dorky question, but have you tested? It sounds promising...let us know!

Tara - I received my nail wraps. Soooo...you have to use a heater or blow dryer? Ugh....the other ones I got you just had to apply. How cumbersome is it to use the hair dryer to apply and also set wraps? I was going to apply last night, but then I read the directions and lost motivation! Lol, seriously, some things just exhaust me anymore!

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi-. LOL...dont worry it's super easy!!!!!!!!! Phat's turned out AWESOME! I'll send you a link to an application video.

There's a few ways you can do it but the simplest is this....
Prep your nails by pushing back the cuticles, buffing and cleaning with alcohol.

Choose the wrap that fits the nail best, cut it in half then place it on your nail. Rub it with your opposite thumb to get a good seal. Then blow a hairdryer on it for 5 seconds. This activates the special adhesive. Use a little more pressure to seal it, file off the excess (straight down at a 90degree angle) and DONE....takes less than a minute per nail! Super easy and it gets easier each time you do it. I can do a manicure in 15 minutes and I'm good to go to cook dinner or whatever :)!

The reason why it has more steps than just sticking them on is because they are much higher quality than any other nail wrap/polish sheet out there!!! They last 2 weeks and stand up to a lot! The adhesive is activated by heat and pressure and it's what creates the water tight seal. These wraps are so popular compared to other wraps on the market that they are even used during NY fashion week on designer Ann Yee's models....Heidi Klum even prefers them. Trust me...they are worth the 5 seconds of heat :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo