Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

TARA - YAY, YAY, YAY!! I'm going out to look for your posted pick now. SO happy for you!!!!

11 years ago

@Tara it looks like to ME!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

BAHAHAhA!!! Thank you for the smack Shay!!!
@Phatgurl-I havent taken another test yet. I dont want to waste a test if it's gonna be light so I figure by friday it should be darker...hopefully .

I'm having CONSTANT AF cramps today and my boobs are getting more sensitive to my poking (I'm not doing it constantly, maybe a few times a day, so I know it's not soreness from me messing with them). Yesterday afternoon I got really nauseated while trying to eat my bowl of strawberries. And last night during our walk, I was having sharp cramps. Dh thought I was having an attack of the squirts. Told him I had been having uterine cramps so hopefully my period would be on it's way...he doesnt know about me testing yesterday. LOL. Even though we're trying, I want to surprise him but I want to be sure. *off subject but is anyone wanting to go see the Odd Life Of Timothy Green? Seems like a great movie for us ladies TTC*
I can't wait to test on Friday. Does anyone find themselves lying in bed, holding their bladder cause they're trying to hold off POAS for a little longer cause they're scared of a bfn? I do!

@aprincessa-You're right honey. You'll have an answer in time. I know you're stressed and I have found one of the best ways to destress is a professional massage. Splurge on a 60 minute session. It will help release serotonin and endorphins to help relax your body and mind. Just alert the massage therapist that you'd like to play it safe and have a side-lying massage. There is a reason it's called massage THERAPY. I've studied it for 4 years and it has many many benefits. I cant go into detail but I know women that have been on the verge of a mental breakdown or something worse and it has changed their lives. Massage changed mine :)

@highhopes-I'm sorry sweetheart . Well, I pray the flies out of town fast so you can get back to business!

@Shay-he thought it was called 'baby spray' instead of dust? That's hilarious. I will but I'm gonna hold onto some of it for myself. The tests have gotten the best of me before. It didnt look like the indent/evap lines I've gotten before. It had a tad of pinkness. Sorry about your dh having to leave again. Does he know where he's going yet? I guess that means babymaking is out for a few months?

Shout out to Phatgurl- You'd be sooo proud of me. I've started a squirrel's nest of my own!!!!! I saved yesterday's test and put it in a ziplock bag. I'm hiding it in my sock drawer under my collection of onsies. ROFL! I sat there looking at it this morning and I can still see a line and it's definitely pinkish. OUch! And as I'm sitting here I'm having sharp shooting pains on my right side. Feels like a needle poking my uterus! Making me squeal!

Thank you girls! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara- He isnt being deployed he isnt active duty anymore, our 4 years are up for active duty. He is just doing recruiting so he will be home every night :)
& yes he thought it was baby spray it was cute he is happy for you though and we are sending what baby dust we have to you to since were out this cycle l0l Save yours! and take another test!!! l0l

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Tara - GO SQUIRRELS!! I'm mad at you for not testing again. I can tell you're fiscally conservative, but please test already!!

11 years ago

You're mad at me!!!! LOL. I live to annoy! Muahhahahaha!!!! I think I'm more afraid to test. I can always go out and get more.

So was due today but nothing so far! I am holding off on testing again until tomorrow. Praying this is my month!!!

User Image

11 years ago

tara hurry up and test lol ur making me go nuts lol

User Image

11 years ago

Well Im on 30 dpo no period and went to a Zumba class tonight for the first time !!! Im just gonna keep holding my head up high.
waintingonmymiracle: Thanks for the advice on message....I wish I had the money....LOL.....sounds good !!!!!!
No new symptoms, but none going away either....just seems like a a new way a life almost like its supposed to be this way LOL.. Sooo I guess in time we shall see!!!! :)

Im pryaing for all of you girls and hope God blesses each and every one of you.

11 years ago

Ok OK! I'll test again tomorrow!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo