Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4761 - 4770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting. i am getting some kidney pain. i think because i waited 3 weeks to get checked out, it kinda spread

10 years ago

Ok girls... tmi I know, but I just had a glob of cm come out and it was really stretchy should I count today as 1dpo?

10 years ago

Well ewcm comes when you are Oving. So tomorrow could be 1dpo but everyone is different. Some get it a couple days before and some may get it a couple times during there cycle. The only way to be sure is with opks or temping.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I have never temped before.. what does it mean when some girls talk about taking temps in different sides. Amazing we have been trying for two years and I have never done any of this. I guess we were doing it the old fashion way

10 years ago

Praying probably different sides of the mouth. That's my only guess.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Praying probably different sides of the mouth. That's my only guess.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Woohoo temp is 98.4!!!!!!! 3dpo!

@praying- It's ok. Not everyone temps. I have to since I cant OV on my own. Taking my temp along with opks shows me that I actually OV'd on the clomid. Despite sounding crazy, taking my bbt every morning keeps me more informed about what my body is doing which makes me calmer and less crazy. I couldnt stand anymore not knowing if I was in the tww or not. So now I know when I OV and exactly when AF is due :). As far as different sides...like athena said..it's opposites sides of the mouth. Sometimes my temp will be different on different sides under my tongue. I sleep with a fan on my left side and sometimes my temp will be a tenth of a degree lower on that side of my tongue. Just depends...sometimes it's the same in both sides. But I rarely temp on both sides unless the number seems wrong.

How ya doin Holly?

Hi ladies, just came through to say hello.

AFM: still having pains from this infection. Day 4 of 7 of my antibiotics.

How's everyone else?

10 years ago

Hi Ladies.

Thanks for the hugs, thoughts, and prayers. I had to take a break. Took a FRER this morning and the line was even fainter. I know I have upped my water intake, but I doubt that it would have caused it. I didn't even call my doctor yet. I want to see what happens.

I have to work this weekend at one of my part-time jobs. Also, I have to travel out of town for my full-time job next week. I guess I won't get much time to take a break. I may miss being able to be monitored this cycle by my RE if AF does not start by Wednesday. Technically it is due tomorrow, but the CP may have thrown it off.

I'll try to catch up later, but I want to go to the gym to work out some frustration.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo