Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3701 - 3710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ok, to explain....
Got a BFP.... Obviously excited but confused as it was so early. Put a pic up to get an opinion... 90% say its positive...
I started getting really excited but then started thinking why it wouldn't be a bfp... Maybe chemicals? Looked up the trigger. Upset and a little bit pissed at my doc to be honest.... Read your comment "Oh it's hcg lol"

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, as nobody MEANT to upset anyone. Ok? The timing was a bit poor but that's what I was trying to say...everyone here knows only too well the ups and downs of it all.
I joined this forum because it seemed supportive, if you can't understand the above? I don't know *shrug*

Now lets all just chill ok??? Lol

10 years ago

@ Waiting- I am sorry the . I tested this morning at what I thought I am 8DPO today and got a ..LAAAME!!!! Did you test again?? FF has me at 7dpo and CTP has me at 8dpo so I am going with with FF and this morning was too early to test I think I am going to test again on Friday with a FRER.

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Pregnancy test timer on here.... Does anyone use that?
It's saying its too early to test for me but I'm 11dpo?

Will have a degree in science by the time I have a baby..

By the way, people on Clomid/trigger shots- met a little 1 year old boy a couple of weeks ago named Hudson who was conceived with the help of those. Adorable :-)

10 years ago

But you did accuse me, you said you didn't appreciate my comment laughing at you and that wasn't what I meant. Everyone else knew what I meant, you just got offended. But just because you are upset doesn't mean you can take it out on someone else. I'm sorry it wasn't your bfp I hope everyone here has there bfp soon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena ... The last thing I want to do is upset anyone, especially on here.
Words come across WRONG and that's the problem.
Sending you a big hug from Australia x

10 years ago

I'm sorry I got defensive but I'm not going to be accused of something I didn't do.

10 years ago

Hugs back at ya jojojo :)

10 years ago

On a funny note.... Was starving this week... Just eating whatever I wanted thinking "oh maybe I'm pregnant".
Anyone else do that??? Lol

10 years ago

WOW!!! Time out! Hormones are running wild on here!!!!
Let's make a new rule for the forum (and this goes to everyone)...if something that someone says upsets you...message them directly to keep the drama to a minimum . Unfortunatley, all of us ladies have enough drama in our lives anyways. I love all you girls and believe me...if anyone ever got on here making fun of others or saying anything rude, I would report them. Let's call a truce and agree that things were misinterpreted. One thing my dad always tells me is to be extra careful with written word (ie: punctuation ) because things are easily misread. I hope everyone's tempers have cooled. I declare peace over this forum in Jesus name! . Hugs all around the world to all my asylum sisters!

@jojojo- I'm always doing that. If I get a craving for something, I automatically think 'maybe I'm pregnant'. What's better is when my nipples suddenly start to hurt. I think OMG maybe I am...then I realize they are just hard! I've never used the timer. I have cheap wondfos so I usually start about 10dpo. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt honey. I can understand how high your emotions had to be. I always got so excited with false positives and I felt like I'd been hit by a mack truck when I realized it was a bfn. I came really close to ripping dh's head off like a praying mantis during those times !

@xomandy- I have about 50 wondfos under my bathroom sink! They need to be peed on! I knew 9dpo was too early but I'm not expecting anything this round so I'm not depressed like I normally am with a bfn.
I dont plan on testing again until saturday.

@lacey- I'll test again on saturday (12dpo). Countdown has me at 8dpo but FF has my at 9dpo...I'm going with 9! Well in an hour I'll be 10dpo. LOL

Heading to bed ladies. I've been running wild all day cleaning house and reorganizing. Dh says I'm nesting (insert eye rolling emoticon ) you ladies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

BTW....I chose my countdown ticker cause it looks like me and dh! He has brown hair and I have blonde .
....Except I dont wear dresses and I'm not a stick figure!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo