Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3471 - 3480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies how are u all doing ? X

User Image

10 years ago

How are you Lammy??? We are you know, just hanging around waiting on something new to happen :-)

10 years ago

I'm good thank you little worried and not many symptoms and not been sick lol I'm 7weeks 2days I'm just waiting to see my midwife in 3werks so nothing exciting here atm

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all, just been lurking, haven't had too much going on with me.

Tara, we can be cycle buddies, AF showed for me yesterday. I'm going for my 4th HSG on Friday and then after that I won't have anything standing in my way of our IVF cycle, except for an info session next Thursday. I could be doing my IVF as early as next cycle, depending on the timing with the clinic.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Hi Lammy! Glad all is well! Enjoy the lack of symptoms now. If they do kick in, you will be wishing for these days!

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- you crack me up honey! lol. For future reference....basil is an herb and basal is BBT . I love you, you're adorable!

@lacey- Thank you honey. This will actually be my 4th round clomid. Third round worked but mc so taking another whack at it. Then onto femara.

@holly- I doing better with seeing those kind of things on tv. I'm not crying....well at least no tears are coming out.

@lammy- dont worry too much about the disappearing symptoms. Your body will get accustomed to the hormones and you'll notice somethings start to fade a bit. But then later the morning sickness will hit...unless you're like the women in my family and dont get it.

As far as the super duper condoms go...I told dh we can always pay someone to castrate her husband! It was a joke! Dh laughed pretty hard though. It's been a long day. Had a homeowners association meeting for my neighborhood tonight and I got stuck next to a 6 yr old boy laying in the floor, that kept farting on purpose. I COULDNT BREATHE ! When I breathed through my mouth, I could taste it . I wanted to stand and applaud when the mother finally removed her kids! YUCK! I just want to forget today and move thru to the looooong week ahead! Anyone with me!!!??

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

OVERWHELMED WITH EMOTIONS TODAY!

Hi Ladies - I just had to pop in to let you guys know that I woke up this morning in a funk! Everything seems to be getting on my nerves. First, I my stepson's room and bathroom - both were a mess and put me in a bad mood for the start of my day. Decided that I would talk to DH when he get's home about it and perhaps we need to have a family meeting to address with my son.

Then this morning I had a meeting with my boss. We meet about every 2 weeks or so since we do not work in the same office. I rarely see him. Well, he asked me how I was doing and as my best friend puts it...Hell Flew in Me! I lost it and started getting all emotional on the phone - had to fight back the tears. Luckily it was over the phone and probably has no idea that I was coming unglued.

I don't know if it is a BFP in my future that is causing this, PMS, or the progesterone supplements, but I'm in a snippy mood today!

User Image

10 years ago

@waiting see how much I know? I don't cook much nor do I basal much either! **lol** thank God Caribbean men do a lot of cooking. I'm learning...in a few months I'll be a basal expert...I'm not too sure about the other...lol

10 years ago

AF is very heavy today and it's kicking my butt! Called the doctor to get clomid called in and the nurse said my dr had me written down for taking it cd 5-9. I told her I wanted it 3-7 because I already OV late. So I'm waiting to hear back.

@Holly- You need some icecream with tons of hot fudge!!!!

@pisces- I do the cooking in my home. Dh can cook but he's always about 10 seconds from setting the kitchen on fire.

Dang! Now I want some ice cream and hotfudge!!

My dr is at the other location today so they said they'll probably call me back tomorrow morning. Which sucks cause I'll be at my sisters. I hate sneaking around.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo