Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3711 - 3720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It's all good Tara we hugged it out. ;)

Afm the bleeding has stopped woo hoo. I'm so excited for this weekend. We leave at 6 am Sunday layover in Miami and I think we land in cancun sometime around noon. I will share some pics with you if I can from my iPad and those of I'm fb friends with I will def have some on there.

Pisces where are you? You have been MIA for a few days now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Ok I'm confused....just got home from work and it looks like my period is starting, but would be due on sat/Sunday (it's Thurs arv here).
So now I'm thinking....implantation? Or maybe a short luteal phase which I never knew about?
Trigger shot was a fortnight ago tomorrow, making ovulation at least 36-48h after that and then obviously I would expect my period 2 weeks later?
:-S

Haha....we did hug it out Athena....lol....we have enough drama I'm sure ttc! X

10 years ago

Jojojo are you temping? I just wondered cause that would help pinpoint ovulation. Let us know if its your af or just spotting. If its just spotting it could be implantation.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena ... Pretty sure it is af :-( Feels exactly like af starting. It's very light but that's how mine starts.
Not temping. Fertility doc gave me the ovidrel, self injected that Friday 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Doc told me to bd the sat night and sun morning as he was sure I would o 36-48 h after the injection as it is pretty accurate?

I'm confused.

I'll update tomorrow but pretty sure it's af. From what I have been told and what I have read implantation isn't heavy and pinky brown? This is brown then starting to be red (sorry tmi I know). At this calculation my lh phase would be 11 days or so.

"Le sigh".

10 years ago

@waiting- HAHA Mine is the opposite!!

AFM- I definitely think I am out this cycle. I don't know this morning and last night I was so weepy. I am ready to cry at the drop of a hat. I usually get really emotional before AF arrives and she is due next Tuesday or Wednesday. If I was PG I feel like I would know. This cycle I feel like I just know that I am not pg. I was feeling so much more optimistic yesterday. I might test again in a few days we have some big cookouts this weekend (even though the weather isn't looking good) and I would like to enjoy myself.

to everyone in the TWW and those just getting their on!!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Well....I did what I said I wouldnt do this morning ! Yep POAS! Dont judge! LOL!

Well, I took one and saw something faint so I took another one and got something faint again! I took a pic of the best one and posted it. There's definitely something there and it's not an evap. It's hard to see the way I took the pic cause it's close up and pixels cloud it. Time will tell!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@lacey- dont give up!!!!!

@jojojo- I'm sorry honey. It does sound heavier than implantation. That just sucks!

@athena- enjoy the beach for me!!! Are you bringing opks too....and temping?

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting- do you think it is still too early??? I posted a FRER yesterday and there might be something on invert but I don't think so. I tested this morning with a Wondfo and it was Neg. ???

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

@waiting I told you after a m/c is when you end up getting pregnant FAST!!!! I'm so excited for you, I feel that this is the right one for you. :-D

@lacey I hope you as well.

AFM: the witch attacked. Maybe next month, my TTC reading said she saw June as being significant...now it could mean conceive in June or deliver next June which means pregnant by October. ??? We shall see I suppose ...

10 years ago

Well af is here for sure. I'm pretty positive about it all though. Was only the first try of clomid and it did work as far as making sure I o'd. Will start clomid again tomorrow and see how I go this month :-)

@waiting- Fingers and toes crossed for a bfp for you! Much love from Australia xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo