Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6701 - 6710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Too cute girls! Yes I envy you lol. It's just the way my body is made. I was super skinny (underweight) til I was about 13. I was very active and into gymnastics/ice skating. I had to stop the sports cause my parents bought a vacation house and wanted to go there on weekends instead of taking me to practice. I was too young to drive so they were my only transportation. So between school all week and vacationing almost every weekend at the lake, I wasnt as active as I used to be. As I slowed down...so did my metabolism and the pcos caused any sugar I ate...to go straight to my belly (that I normally burned off). Instead of expanding everywhere...it was only in my core (hello....symptom of pcos!) I'm not obese by any means...I have legs that make others jealous ...it's just that any fat I have wants to sit on my gut. And what really sucks, is I fall in the genetic category of women that have the strange band of connective tissue horizontal to the belly button. So unless I'm unhealthily underweight...any fat sits above and below my belly button. Parints had asked me if i was an emotional eater....umm yea! I DONT eat when I'm emotional! Part of my problem is I dont eat often enough period. Ask dh, he has to force me to stop working and eat something almost everyday. I dont over eat. I love cooking but I pre-plate on small plates and any leftovers are for lunch. So excited that the temps have gone up outside so I can get back to walking a couple miles a day. Except today...we have tornadic thunderstorms outside lol (so not in the mood to go downstairs with the spiders so I'm praying the sirens dont go off LOL!

Anyways, part of me is hoping that if it's twins...that my B will turn into a D belly . But I'm not counting on it lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara I'm not skinny by any means and you know I have pcos too. I was so afraid I would just look fat while pregnant but I don't. So there is hope for you too. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

If not...I'm googling secrets to the round belly ROFL!!!
Belly bands, maternity pants with full panels, camisoles, etc.....Not gonna be fun in the summer heat though lol

However, no matter when I get pregnant, I'm gonna have fun trying to hide it for at least 10 weeks!

I'mnot super skinny either. 140 and 5'4". Healthy. Lol. I have been so lucky with this pregnancy because I only had slight morning sickness (at night) from weeks 7 to 9. Thank god tthat's over!

Tara I really feel like this is your cycle and you will be joining us on this pregnancy journey. Parints seems to have their treatment catered to you exactly and hopefully it adds up to your two healthy babies! You have twice the normal chance with your 2 eggies!

10 years ago

And so the symptom spotting begins!
6dpo and having lots of sharp pinching/tightening. I'm such a dork lol.

It's my luck that I bought a new vibrator (not here yet) and I just got told no vibrators from Parints lol! Torture!!

Anyways.....what do you think?
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/E5ED47AB-862D-4AE2-A050-0B6E689E7466_zpscavxshju.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

I can still see a very faint line on today's. Not as much as yesterday though. Keep posting those tests for us!

:)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

It's so faint in person that it looks like a normal wondfo evap I've been getting with that batch.

Now here is where the question lies.....should I keep testing everyday until *fingers crossed* they get darker...or take a break and test again on tuesday? I ordered a small batch of wondfos for my addiction that'll be here tomorrow so I have enough. Either way I'm torturing myself!

My neck is killing me. I was cleaning the bathroom and I lost my balance and fell backwards, cracking the base of my skull on the toilet paper holder! It hit just below the bone but I have a nice lump on the neck near my spine. I can still move my neck it just feels like I've took a good whack back there.

Trigger should not get darker from here on out.

I guess you need to weigh the pros and cons of what will make you more insane...not knowing, or watching like a hawk and potentially not seeing a change in several days. If you aren't testing you could miss the start of a line come back, but it may be more thrilling to test next week to a definite line.

I'm not much help, am I, lol!

Wishing you the very best of luck! :)

p.s. Ouch on the neck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

I'll take it a day at time. I'll test tomorrow to make sure it's completely negative. What sucks too is that if I do get a bfp early next week...I cant get my betas until 14dpo!

Oh and my pretty new vibrator came today. Poor thing is charging for no reason. HAHA!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo