Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2491 - 2500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm the same. I FEEL pregnant and AF is a day late. I am trying to wait another week. DH says there is no way I am pregnant tyill I reminded him I might've taken the first 10 too early (I would test at different times of the day cause I was so impatient lol). I have to force myself to wait another week before I head into the Okubo Clinic on JBLM for a blood test.

11 years ago

Memphrika- I looked at it and kind of see a line, but I have been burned by one too many blue dye tests. I'd get a pink dye if I were you, even a dollar tree test for a dollar, blue dye evaps are blue and can appear within the time limit, been there done that got the tshirt and not going back, so I say get a pink dye test. They can also have a light blue indent line which sucks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies.

Here we go....... 2ww for me. Tried pre seed and more bd'ing!

Xox

11 years ago

Got a pink dye, BFN as expected. It's way too early. AF isn't due for a week! Lol. I'm going to have to be patient. .. it's so difficult.

11 years ago

Hi girls! Been a bit since I've been on. Things have been sort of crazy. My brother in law's dad is on death's door so dh and I watched my nephew while he traveled to see him. Let me tell you...it was an experience to remember giving my first baby bath! I'm sure my nephew was laughing at me . Oh well, practice makes perfect. It was fun tucking him into bed for the night. Dh said he had an amazing day getting a glimpse into what having a baby around will feel like. It was so cute watching him rock him to sleep. Granted I know life with a baby will be far from perfect and it will be exhausting. Considering after 12 hours we were exhausted. Sometimes I wonder what I'm getting myself into !

Finished my clomid last night and starting monday I'll begin my opks. No headaches so far! My cold is 90% better. Just a little bit of the sniffles and everything in my chest is coming up easy . Dh and I trying to wrap our heads around twins still.

@lammy- Luckily sperm mobility can be correctable. I think the biggest thing is getting your dh to stop with the hot showers!!!

@memphrika- Hoping for your bfp! I had same issues with blue dye.

@benjaminsmommy- gotta love when our husbands make us feel more crazy! Happy you're a day late! Do you think you OV late? Keep us posted!

@jojojo- dont you love preseed!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Weird pic of the day, but better than the beautiful cervix website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7447942.stm

11 years ago

Wow, forum has been slow. I guess that's a good thing cause it means we temporarily have our sanity !

I'm doing good. Been reading up on clomid ovulation and it's saying that despite a higher mg, I'll probably OV at the same time. So if that's true, I'll be OVing in about 9 days.

Past few days have flown by. My brother inlaw's dad passed away on Saturday and tonight is the visitation. Get this...his stepmom abandoned his dad when he was diagnosed with cancer a month ago . But once he died, she stepped in to get the life insurance. They tried to keep his death from her so they could bury him in peace but she found out and because she has the money from life insurance, she got to plan the funeral. So out of spite, she's having him buried in Arkansas, 5 hrs away from his closest family . But unless they get a lawyer and protest abandonment...they cant do anything about it. So needless to say, it's been a rough time for my sister and brother in law. Dh isnt in the mood to drive 2 hrs to the visitation tonight but I told him to think of tonight as being on a reality show called...'redneck funeral'. Large possibility of a fight breaking out so it should be an interesting evening ! Yea, if you havent guessed by now, I'm the type that uses humor to get thru hard times!

Praying everyone is doing well! Thinking about all of you!

Tara - are you going to the funeral? Maybe you should stay home & offer to keep the baby so he doesn't get hurt? Sorry to hear about their situation.

I'm plenty crazy, just been waiting for responses so I can be group crazy instead of alone crazy.

11 years ago

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Group crazy is more liberating! I'm feeling a little crazy excited but I'm mostly peaceful right now. Just feel this is our cycle! If not, with my luck, I'll probably OV on my own next cycle. LOL.

They actually almost had dh and I stay home to take care of the baby for a few days but BIL wanted his son with him. We're going to visitation/service tonight but only my sister, BIL, mom and dad are going to arkansas. Dh cant take off work and someone needs to take care of everyone's pets.

But trust me, my google history will prove I'm technically crazy right now!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo