Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7611 - 7620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I see a line!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Was the line there right after you took the test? Go get a FRER stat!!!

@EB- It's past the 15th!! YEAH!!!!

~HAPPY DANCE~ I made it past the 15th!!!! Thanks Tara!!!! I'm kind of wandering around aimless today but thats ok! LOL

Caught up on the thread! Tara that sucks! I kept thinking of you and how you were doing! Was hoping I missed a bunch of "OMG!!! CONGRATS" while I was gone.... However, I'm glad you found your right combination to get you to ov! Thats huge and I know it will be soon for sure!!!

Sugar~ I'm rooting for you!!!!! Crossing fingers, legs, toes, eyes; you name it!

AFM I have my pre-op appts tomorrow for my surgery on the 28th. Nervous that they won't find anything or I will wake up with a full hysterectomy.... So we will see. I will ask the doc tomorrow when we can start trying again cause I will have my first period the second week in November and ov right before thanksgiving. Praying for a Christmas miracle!!!!

Oh! and found out my cousin is having a little girl....... I'm happy for her cause her first pregnancy was hard. She was in the hospital at 5 months and remained on bedrest until she delivered. It was touch and go. And this one has been a lot smoother for her which is awesome. I'm just perturbed cause she told me they got pregnant on the first month of trying...... And we were trying before they even started and now she is 5 months or so. Blah

User Image

9 years ago

I actually did a digital afterwards and got a positive. I've been under extreme stress and yesterday dh had some complications after his surgery he's doing better now but we're spending 2 more nights in the hospital..last night I started passing blood :( can't stop crying don't know what's going on.

9 years ago

I'm so sorry your husband is in the hospital hun! I've even more sorry you're spotting. But dont freak out yet. Plenty of girls have break thru bleeding in the beginning. Is there anyway of getting a test and seeing if it's darker?

I'm have a full AF flow. I don't have any tests lying around and I'm devastated enough not to want to test anymore.. uuuugh.

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Sugaar! Wish we lived near eachother so I could hug you

Hi everyone, its been such a long time. I wanted to drop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing!

9 years ago

Sugar~ I'm so sorry hun!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo