Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5731 - 5740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
thank you tara
I have to agree about not going to bed angry, its always worse when you wake up. I cant say that I havent done it as hubby couldnt possibly stay awake long enough to hash it out. So I would end up looking like a crazy woman talking to myself about what is wrong.
yes that time in my cycle again, was a long cycle last one being 5 days late and this one was a short one 5 days early, not sure but does that even it out lol. Guess I have to face facts could be menopause. It was usually for 4 days but now it seems to only last 2. Well guess its a given that I will be turning to donor eggs.

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

I too swear by d policy of not goin to bed without sorting things out, but dh is "need some peace n calm right nw" kinda person n most of our fights r about whether to sort it now or later. ANYWAY. ..we made up! N bd'd n plan to do it again tonight.

m oncd 14 n got lots of watery cm. Do I have a chance??

10 years ago

Lets just say every time i try to track my OV i end up forgetting to chart and it throws everything off. but we try to get it on at least everyday/ every other day because i suck at keeping track. I am trying to convince the man to get a little more serious about it. He is starting to come around though. He doesn't want to admit defeat and i have been trying to convince him that we need to go to a fertility doc to see whats going on. I even tried having a convo with him about maybe trying some herbal supplements and he seemed to go for that one a little easier. Stupid men and their hard headedness. He wants a baby so bad and wants to do it "old fashion"....not sure thats going to happen at this point. he is just as frustrated as me.

I know there are a million more steps to take to get his and mine body ready. plus we took a break a few months ago because sex shouldnt be a chore which is just what it was becoming.

How do you ladies cope with trying to keep it fun while ttc?

User Image User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies been a while. So bad news is my bf of nearly 5 years has broken up with me last night, so trying to cope with that. On friday, Oct 18, i had a strange thing happen. I've been cramping on and off for the past 2 weeks or so, thinking AF is coming soon. Well, i started spotting pink, then i turned red but not enough to wear a pad then it turned brown later that night and completely ended and i there's been nothing since. I don't know what to think.

10 years ago

@mandy67 - sorry the witch came. on your next cycle.

@melleasndrs - Welcome to the funny farm!

@enbutler - I'm so sorry to hear that you and your OH broke up. I hope you are in a good place. If you guys aren't together, do you still want to have a baby? If so, I sure hope this is it for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

AFM - 4DPO and I have been feeling a little cramping here and there and strange feelings in my ovarian region. I know it is early, but I swear I am pregnant. Just a feeling I have, but ...I'm also wondering if it is all in my head and just wishful thinking.

In the meantime, I am trying to focus on taking my vitamins and supplements, and drinking a ton of water! I hope this combination along with the 6 day straight BDing around O time is BFP magic.

I did want to share another thing...I got a Fitbit Flex yesterday and I love it! It is a wristband activity and sleep tracker. Today is my first full day using it. I was so excited that I went to the gym twice today. 1-hour doing weight training and a light run and another hour walking/running on the treadmill. I already did over 15,000 steps; 6.93 miles; burned 2,464 calories, and was active 211 minutes today (working out and doing chores around the house). If I can stick with this thing, I will be in shape in no time!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello ladies sorry I haven't been on in a few days. We took a weekend to gatlinburg in the smoky mountains,with my family. We thought it would be relaxing, but apparently a fraternity rented out 3 cabins next to us on a culdasac. The first night the had probably 100+ people in one cabin and people just kept showing up with kegs, coolers and sleeping bags. Dh and I were in a loft on the third floor and were kept up all night. Which we weren't happy about since we were getting up early to go to Knoxville for a UT game which was really good. But I really wanted to go to their cabin and ring the doorbell a hundred times at 7:30 in the morning for payback. We did get in a bd though since we couldn't sleep.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@holly yes I would still want a baby even if we aren't together. Maybe it would give him a reason start believing in me again. Thats the reason he broke it off. Thinks I'm not focused enough on my future. But I am. He doesn't understand that he's expecting so much from me. I think he keeps comparing me to his ex. But anyways, please fx fingers. I do hope this is it.

10 years ago

Sorry girls...i havent been ignoring you. I havent been able to get onto the website in a few days. Not sure what's up. But I'm good. Just waiting to OV. I have an u/s on thursday.

@athena- sorry love. I hate when that happens. We used to own a condo at mark twain lake and the neighbors were party people. Sleeping was rough.

@holly- fingers crossed!!!!!! You got a lot of bding in!

@enbutler- your ex is being a douche. He should love and want you the way you are...that's love.

How's everyone?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Enbutler I agree with Tara, your bf is being a douche. I've been through it. The guy I dated before dh was like that. I will tell you from experience it is better to move on because you will find someone who loves you for you and not what he wants you to be.

Tara I'm right there with ya waiting to ov.

Holly fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Cool! I was able to get on again. Well my friend from texas is having a girl and my childhood neighbor is finding out the gender today. It's raining babies and I'm in a drought.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo