Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8911 - 8920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Starting bleeding tonight & cramping in my lower back. And I have a dinner to go to. Took some Tylenol & Ibuprofen and will put on my best fake smile!

8 years ago

@phat- I hope the dinner was drama free.

12 dpo. Tomorrow is test day. I'm super nervous. But just reminding myself to take things one step at a time. I'm still back and forth on yes I am/ no I'm not. Ugh....tomorrow will tell!!!!!
Pray for me!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry Phat. :(

Tara! Fingers are crossed, baby dust is sprinkled and hope, good luck and love is coming your way!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara, fingers crossed for you!

Phat, sorry for what you are going through... big hug from me.

Wish you all ladies a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

I'll have a blue christmas, without you.
I'll be so blue, just thinking about you.
Decorations of red, on a green christmas tree.
Wont be the same, if you're not here with me.....
Maybe I should sing it in porky pig style so at least I can giggle.

[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpsj3lkwsrc.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

I'm glad dh was with me when I tested. I had a feeling it would be negative before I dipped it so I was prepared. Still feel gutted seeing only one line but poor dh kept saying, "those tests are lying!". He was all excited about surprising me with mommy/baby gifts on christmas too. Feel like a failure as a wife at times like these...that I cant do something as "simple" as giving my dh children. But he always tells me that it isnt my fertility issue...it's ours and we'll get thru it together. We held eachother before he left for work. I squeezed him tight and told him not to worry, that we'd be parents one day. Would have been nice to finally be pregnant on christmas .

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh Tara, :-( please do not blame yourself. I absolutely love his response though! I feel that way at times too. I often wonder if my husband blames me. Even though I know he doesn't, nor would he ever! Us as women though feel like it all lies on us. Try not to let it ruin Christmas!

8 years ago

I'm so sorry Tara. :(

This cycle is definitely not your failing though. You should have triggered way, way earlier than you did. It is really crappy and unfortunate that this ended up being a trial and error cycle when it should have been a perfect opportunity instead.

I really hope your RE can get you donated or deeply discounted meds so you can have another try sooner than later.

My heart breaks for you. I had7 failed failed cycles and 3 cycles end in loss, so I know how you feel.

Sending great big hugs your way!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara - I really hoped for you to see a big, fat, pink line today. I still think it's going to be + when you test again or go for bloods. Fingers crossed over here!

The dinner went fine. I only stayed an hour, because my 8yr old was sick. She stayed home, and my husband messaged me while I was gone that she had thrown up. Since she vomited, she stayed home from school. I won't be going for my 2nd draw until Monday now when I have my follow-up appt to talk about a medicated cycle. I do not want to take sickness into a place where people are trying to have babies.

8 years ago

Tara - Sorry about the BFN, but I'm still crossing fingers and toes that you are a late implanter this time and the BFP is right around the corner and you still are preggers for Xmas.

I know this has been a tough journey, but we all have faith that your day will come and when it does, it is going to be amazing! Sending virtual hugs your way and paying for you.

User Image

8 years ago

Tara - Sorry about the BFN, but I'm still crossing fingers and toes that you are a late implanter this time and the BFP is right around the corner and you still are preggers for Xmas.

I know this has been a tough journey, but we all have faith that your day will come and when it does, it is going to be amazing! Sending virtual hugs your way and praying for you.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo