Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5491 - 5500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I posted another test I think I see a little more on it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

The 'lovely' chocolate chip cookie ovary!!! Well one of mine looks like a cookie the other looks like a chocolate chip hotdog,

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I see a line on that one too athena! Sucks it's not darker so you can surprise dh tonight!

Maybe you can surprise him with a late homecoming gift! It's like Facing The Giants! Lol

Yea I know it's kind of disappointing, but I guess I'll just have to wait til next weeks game.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

By then you'll have a blood test too.

Tara - I'm sorry, honey.

Athena - I see a line on the one you just posted.

Justlmore - since I have almost no mom friends, maybe we can bridge that gap. I'm not judgy. I'm heavy, tattooed, a mom that yells & obnoxious sometimes, but not judgy. I wasn't able to make a line out on yours but hope it's your BFP!

Kristi - I stayed on my Wellbutrin for my last 2 pregnancies & my babies were fine. I couldn't function without it, so I went on the lowest dose & breast fed which I think may have staved off any withdrawals for them. Don't get so depressed you can't enjoy life or get around like you should - it's safer for you & the baby to take it IMO.

Afm, I tested twice today with first signal Wal-Mart tests (the white & purple cartridge tests with a dropper). I keep thinking I see something & will get an FRER if they get darker, but they aren't getting darker -just different shades of Eva PS. I didn't use these for a long time, and I don't remember the test line getting dark pink on each side for a few minutes every time I tested, but that's what they do now. Is that happening to anyone else?

Got some really upsetting news about my son from doc & Atty today - he will probably be forced into in-patient therapy and maybe 4 years of probation. He is highly suicidal, has low self-esteem, has impulse control problems (I knew about those), and he is extremely lonely. I am not the nicest mom in the world, not very good at babying my babies once they get into school - I want them to be tough because life sucks, and I want them to be able to deal without cracking up - and I wonder if I've done this to him by being me. The doc thinks a lot of it is from back & forth with me & my ex & ourrelationships with SO's. He hasn't had enough stability. Also, he has 5 sisters 6 and under, so I bet getting slammed with all those babies at once was hard. It was really hard to hear.

10 years ago

Hugs Tara

I'm so sorry about your son phat :( I'm 6units off being a fully fledged psychologist and feel awful thinking about what u must be going through. Hugs!

Mandie and Athena, hugs as well for all the shit u guys go through :(

The last few days my sickness has eased a bit n I have been getting a bit more food down which is amazing. I keep getting really bad heartburn and reflux tho, anyone know anything that would help?

User Image

10 years ago

Gracey - thanks. Pregnancy heartburn is the worst. Nothing helped mine except Tums and/or one of the OTC things like Prevacid. Not all are safe, so ask your pharmacist & make sure they know you're pregnant.

10 years ago

Thank you for all your opinions on my ptest I took this morning. I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning and I'm gonna use smu. Ive read that it can be more concentrated than fmu. Do I still have to do a 3 or 4 hour hold? Will I be able to drink?

Tara, I'm so sorry about your kitty. It must be aweful having had him for so many years and finding out he's sick. I hope the antibiotic works well. You've been going through so much month after month yet still manage to hold your head up high. You are one strong woman that's for sure! I hope things get better for you in the near future.

Its definitely darker, I think you have your bfp! Now you can surprise hubby like you were planning ( from what I read that'll hopefully be next week ). I'm sure hell love the onesie!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo