Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6851 - 6860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@holly- what a coincidence! It made my day too.
Thinking I'll stop testing til my betas and just enjoy myself...or at least I'll try not to poas. I dont want to test tomorrow and not see a big difference then freak for no reason. However, I really want to get a digital just to see it in black and white. LOL! Or I may wait til I can see it say '3+"

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, I don't know if you'll remember me- I was posting on the board back in February and March of 2013. I've been checking up on the boards every few months to see how everyone is doing. I am so excited for you! What a great day! :D

Afm: dh and I took a break from ttc last April, and started back up in December. We found out I was pregnant in January, but it ended in a mc in February. On Valentines day.. Go figure :P starting back up ttc and I'm 10 dpo trying to resist poas until Sunday.. Don't know if I can make it that long!

10 years ago

@s.taggart- Of course I remember you honeybunches ! I remember all my girls! Valentine's day???!! Oh my gosh! Why do m/c's always seem to happen around holidays or birthdays? I'm so sorry honey . I'm hoping this is your rainbow baby!! Let us know okay!

Dang, why does all the action take place on my busy work days?????

Just logged on and saw the GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Tara, I knew you were pregnant when I saw those symptoms you were having.

You've been here for so long with so many other ladies on this journey. It's your time, your blessing, your moment. I'm soooooooo happy for you girl.. You deserve this..you deserve our support and you definitely have mine.

User Image

10 years ago

Yep Baby Magic....you missed everything. How dare you work! I'm kidding love! I'm sorry you missed out on the craziness this morning. I had athena emailing me to quit keeping everyone in suspense LOL. It's probably just the extra progesterone right now but holy moly am I bloated. It's hard to take a full breath while standing. Like I've been stuffing my face at a vegas buffet. LOL! I'm fine in the morning, but the second anything goes into my mouth....food, water, anything....my abdomen gets full and tight.

words can't even express the happiness I feel for you right now!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TARA!

10 years ago

Thank you Mandy!

Question- since we're all admitted symptom spotters...when did everyone start noticing their boobs changing?

yay!! CONGRATU-FRICKIN-LATIONS!! Doing a happy dance for you Tara!
Fingers crossed you got your twinkies!!
I noticed my boobs right away. I was bloated right away and my boobs were sooooo sore! I remember it was a friday night and after work I came home and my hubs and I went for a run like we normally do and I was in pain! My tummy was so uncomfortable and my boobs hurt so much! I was like what the heck?! I thought I was getting my period for sure, but in the morning I took a test for shits and giggles and boom - BFP!

Good luck! When do you go in for your tests?

User Image

10 years ago

My boobs were sore and heavy pretty much right away. Then they just kept swelling but now they aren't as sore. Apparently they get lumpy on the sides too. I hadn't noticed but my doctor did a breast exam Monday and told me about it and that it's normal.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo