Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2951 - 2960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Pisces, Exactly what I am going to try and do cause last month EVERY symptom pointed to pregnancy!

11 years ago

@waiting I Love it that you faked tummy issues to post. Thatâ??s dedication!! You are telling him today, yes? My last bfp I found out when hubby was out of town. I tested 9 DPO which was the morning he left and bfn, and then tested again 11 DPO while he was gone and got a bfp! So I was facetiming with him and talking to him for a few days before I told him because I wanted it to be in person! When I told him, I went to the store and got a bib with a turtle on it that said â??worth the waitâ?? as well as a baby name book, and taped a digi â??pregnantâ?? test to the front of the book. Wrapped them up and told him it was an early birthday present as his bday was the following week. He had NO CLUE and was shocked esp since I got the bfn right before he left for his trip! It was awesome!

@lisserb, Iâ??m jealous youâ??re going out of town! That will help time pass! I really hope this is it for you! FXâ??d!

@piscesgirl I have never used the Wally brand opkâ??s because I have heard theyâ??re a dud. Your body seems to have told you anyway! FXâ??d for a speedy 2WW for you!! Are you going to test at 13DPO?

AFM, I have zero symptoms whatsoever, kind of feeling out this cycle but weâ??ll see. I have a busy weekend so I know I wonâ??t poas this weekend but itâ??ll be tough come Monday because Iâ??ll be 11DPO and thatâ??s when I get the itch real bad!

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

No idea why all of my apostrophes looked like that! Whoops!

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

Thanks for the luck hoping and xomandy.

My pg with my DD was natural, but completely symptom free until I started puking at 7 weeks. I didn't even know I was pregnant until 5 weeks.

I don't leave for vacation until just after the end of the TWW, so I'll have a beta (or two if I'm pg) before I go. This is one of those cycles where I'm actually good with either outcome. If I'm not pregnant, I have a damn good silver lining in the way of a cruise. If I'm not I'll be able to do the excursions and enjoy a few drinks. Of course, I would rather be sitting out and patting my newly pregnant belly.

I had the most bizarre dream last night. I was at a new fertility office (there is only one in my city, so I don't know where I thought I was), and seeing a new Dr. He was telling me all about their programs, and I was telling him I was in the middle of a treatment cycle. So he gets out a futuristic pink and silvery, cylindrical ultrasound wand, (it wasn't connected to any machinery or computers) and puts it on my belly. I tell him, you aren't going to see anything yet, I'm only 7dpo. He flips a switch and all of a sudden I can see my uterus in 3D and in fine detail. He zooms in on one area, and we can see a ball of cells burrowing in to my lining, and he says, "well, you have one for sure". Then he moves the wand around a bit, and we can see another just floating there. He says "and there's another, so you may end up with two".

I woke up shortly there after, and I don't remember if anything else happened.

I love strange dreams, hahah!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@xoxo last month I was so disappointed when the witch arrived 3 say early. I had so many symptoms that I have been wondering if it wasn't a chemical pregnancy. Either that or I have gone completely nuts (which is a strong possibility) lol. I am trying not to get my hopes up and wish for a pleasant surprise this time but I know I am going to symptom watch.

@hope yeah those Wally brand (equate) were the worst! I had two or three duds from the box and even the control did not look like the picture. It was never that solid line that a control should be. So I will never use those again. When will I test? Lol...I will go ahead lie to you now and say that I will wait until 13dpo but knowing me I will start at 10dpo #impatient

@lisser have a great vacation. Hope you come back with good news girl

@tara I am still for you girl!

11 years ago

Oh yeah, I was going to add my "telling DH" story too. (I really like quotations and parenthesis, apparently).

Anyway, as I mentioned above, I didn't know I was pg until I was 5 weeks. We'd tried for over two years, and were waiting on AF for our first treatment cycle. I'd been drinking a lot for the whole cycle as kind of a "last hurrah" and was drinking right up until the night I realized I was actually late for AF. I mentioned to my Dh that I thought I was late and probably shouldn't be drinking, and he blew it off, saying how I'd been late lots of times before and it was nothing. That was on a Friday. On the Sunday I still had no gotten AF, though I did feel like she might have been coming, but I bought a test anyway. I waited till the next morning, took it and covered it with the paper so I couldn't see it. I waited the longest three minutes of my life, and then burst into tears when I removed the paper and saw two very strong lines.

I took the test downstairs, and put an empty baking pan in the oven with the test. I told DH when he came down that I had something in the oven for him, and he could get it. He opened up the cold oven, took out the baking pan and then looked at me strangely. I said, well, its not in that oven, and you can't have it for 9 more months. He's a man of few words, so his reaction was much less than I wanted, but it was still fun to get to tell him.

This time around we've invested so much time and money and had so many false starts, he won't even believe two glaring lines until he sees a beating heart on an ultrasound.

I wish everyone lots of luck! Thanks for welcoming me into your forum.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@pisces. Thanks! I should know before I leave, I still have 10 days to go.

11 years ago

@Liss, that was an awesome way to tell him!

11 years ago

@liss I agree with @xoxo that was freakn awesome. I have no idea what to do. Well let me stop right there ...let me cross one bridge at a time. First I need a BFP and then I can think of something good.

11 years ago

Thanks guys. :)

I have lots of ideas if anyone wants any when the time comes. :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo