Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phat- hmm IDK that is a TOUGH ONE! I just cant decipher a fat pink line within the time limit it MUST be an evap! GRRR!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Lammy-why are you up at 3:30am!!!??? Btw-I really enjoyed the poetry!!!!! Except after reading it, I kept reading everyone's posts as poetry. LOL

@phatgurl- Heck no I didnt sleep on those sheets!!!!! I had an extra blanket I laid on the bed and slept on top of it.

@kadokshe-everytime I read your username I read it as 'Kadoshe', like Po's line in KungFu Panda. LOL. Is EPT a blue dye test. Those stink. So many evaps and faint lines. Hope you get a strong positive soon!

@Holly-I know what you mean. It's embarrassing when your DH thinks you've imagined everything. I never tell DH when I test. I hide $store HPTs everytime I buy them cause I dont want to seem crazy. I just want to wait til I get a positive to tell him.

@canzis- Welcome stalker!!!!!! My history is full of symptom searches too!!!! I got to the point that I started typing "I feel crazy" in the search box That's what made me create the forum. Now I can talk to other women that feel as crazy as me and not have searches that result in things requiring straight jackets! It aint over til the witch sings !

ATTENTION ALL STALKERS!- Calling out to you from my padded room in a crazy voice... JOIN US heeheeheehee!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just read my previous post to Dh. He said, "Honey they are going to think you're crazy." I'm like...THEY ALREADY DO!!! BAHAHA! Love you all..night!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara- Never fails woman you keep me laughing! I think all of our DHs think we are crazy haha if the only really knew! l0l I am reading kadokshe the same way now in the same voice i have heard it 100xs My dd loves kung fu panda! THANKS l0l I am the same way with the HPTs i try to hide them and then my ocd kicks in and i rearrange everything but it kind of comes in handy cus he will never find them when i am moving them like they are drugs! ok re-reading this makes me really sound freaking nuts! But anywayyyys If there was ONE spider or spider web i would NOT walk in the door, I have a HUGE and i mean HUGE fear of spiders! I freak the heck out and full blown anxiety attack status! Maybe that is the root of my ocd growing up my mom always said if i didnt keep my room clean there would be spiders that they love the dark and dirty! lmao my mom has cursed me in more ways then one! When i had DD she told me i will have ALL girls that pay back is a b*tch! I lost both of my boys.

canzis- Know any good editors? I think this forum would make an AMAZING ttc book, whose down to make a book with me "The Impatient TTCrs!" or Reforming the Bump & Grind" DH said our caption can be "Butt up Sperm down" instead of a** up face down he said we are giving a new meaning to A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets!!

Tara im in the padded room next to you i hear you yelling! We are lucky they let us have computers, The ROOT of our psychosis! Damn Google!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hello again ladies been a while since I've joined your conversation but have so enjoyed reading your posts, you have made my day thank you ! So good to know I'm not the only one going nutty in this ttc journey :-) dp thinks I am truly mad ... But if Ian at least I have good company .... I'm 4dpo today ... Waiting waiting waiting !

and hoping for a

11 years ago

talk about vivid dreams. sorry if this is terrible writing, im on my phone. so i just woke up from a dream where yhere was a house party and for some reason a dinosaur decided to invade and it targeted me and pixked me up (and i dont know if i dreamt the pain if his teeth or actually had a pain there) but put me down and got distracted so i got away. then when there was a free and clear of the dino i was pulling weird worm things out of my skin then my DB came home and rurned the light on and gratefully woke me up this is the second or third weird dream this week. i am just glad to be awake. im literally recording this as i woke up.

Nikki DB is Big D, D for short haha. Trying for my first! Trying to survive the TWW!

11 years ago

Shay - see pic 45533.

ATTENTION STALKERS AND CURRENT PARTICIPANTS. PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR TESTS AS UNSURE IF YOU'RE REALLY UNSURE. OBVIOUS BFP'S SHOULD BE LISTED AS POSITIVE. PEOPLE WILL STILL SEE THEM & TELL YOU CONGRATULATIONS. FOR THOSE OF US ALSO TTC WHO WOULD GIVE CERTAIN BODY PARTS TO GET A CLEAR BFP IT COMES ACROSS AS OBNOXIOUS THAT YOU WANT SOMEONE TO VOTE + FOR SOMETHING THAT COULDN'T BE - BY THE TEST'S INSTRUCTIONS. ALSO, PLEASE PUT THE ONES YOU KNOW ARE NEGATIVE IN THE NEGATIVE CATEGORY IF YOU DON'TWANT VOTES. IF YOU POST IT AS UNSURE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO VOTE.

Thank you. That is all.

Ooh - I'm having a weird cramp again. Eek!

11 years ago

@PhatGurl I had to stop voting on those pictures because you can tell people are posting the same test like 6, 7, 8 times! It drives me nuts! then people have the nerve to get an attitude when they don't get the answer they want. It's nuts on that gallery!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

im always up late lol i have trouble sleeping plus being in a new house dont help lol

so when i went to bed i had Synchronised pain lol just as i was falling asleep i screamed DH was like whats ups u ok was worried bless him i said i got shooting pains my light bbs this time the right one had been hurting all day anyways then the pubic area pain started then the cramps along with feeling sick and hot i didnt have a very good sleep at all

did a test today with fmu

the pains in bbs are like Electric shocks going through my nipple through the rest of the bbs it hurts soo much

User Image

11 years ago

oh i forgot to add the crying has got worse like i said before im not a crying person but now everytime i see a baby hear a baby see a bump see a todler anything to do with babys and pregnancy i start the water works .
DH thinks its funny as he never seen me like this before

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo