Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1871 - 1880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm not sure when I ovulated really. I had my period for 3 days and then had the discharge i normally have when i ovulate a few days later. but my scheduled ovulation date was the 16th and me and my hubs had sex the 19th. we used a condom but then he wiped off and we went at it without a condom. sorry for tmi. I had severe cramping this past Monday nov. 26 and have been fatigued ever since....STRONG cravings for salt and vinegar chips, but that went away

11 years ago

mmmm. that sounds yummy!!! lol They say it only takes 1 little spermy!!!! haha well when we conceived #1 it was only ONE time and we got pregnant. We were not TTC then. DS was just ready to be here and changed our lives in the most miraculous way. Let us know the outcome!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I'm happy for you guys=]

11 years ago

well i got my doctors appointment wrong its tomorrow not today

also i have noticed that i dont get symptoms unless im looking for them 7-8dpo and start noticing things as soon as 3dpo so i think my head is making them up most .
months .

the reason why im not sure what dpo i am ..
i have a app on my phone that u put all in cylce days in and it tels u ur average cycle it was 28days untill lat cycle i was 2 days late so now my average is 29days and on the app it said i ov on the 26th but i think i ov on the 25th which would be the normal 28day cycle i think this day as i had alot of cm and the 26th i had hardly any so is due either sun or mon will just have to wait and see

User Image

11 years ago

I think AF might have started. put the tp up there and had bright red then pink on my tp. but super stringy discharge sorry tmi. stretch for like literally 3 inches.

11 years ago

Hi everyone..new here! Good luck to all of you out there
TTC.

I have had my nose glued to the internet for days and days....I am currently 13 days late for my AF...I've never been this late. I am nauseous, have been ferrying terrible headaches, am very sensitive to smells, and have been eating at least twice as much as I normally do. I've also been very forgetful lately and very fatigued. I am a teacher and had to sign my name on a paper and just say there staring at it until my coworker laughed and said write down yhrn said my name. Lol. I've heard a lot of women experience boob changes but I don't think mine have done anything...and I'm a pretty small breasted woman so I figured it would be easy to tell...another thing is I had a light pink followed by a brown discharge two days after my missed AF then nothing.

I have taken numerous HPTs and all negative. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what's wrong. I finally made a dr apt for tomorrow afternoon so hopefully she will have some answers for me!

11 years ago

Hey ladies!
Been a long day... my ministry is hosting a 24 hour prayer event on facebook so I've been going strong since early this ministry... beautiful day!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

User Image

11 years ago

So I posted 2 tests today. The first was an equate but I think it was an evap. Some lady told me that I wouldn't have a pos 5 dpo because babies don't implant til 7-10 dpo but I read that it can happen earlier and I've had pink/brown/red spotting the past few days. The 2nd test I took was a first signal 88 cent test. And I feel like there is a faint line.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hello hello!! Been a few days since I've been on here and apparently have A LOT to catch up on. AFM- I was supposed to start provera AF on sunday but...nothing . After 36 hours of wondering what was going on, she came today. Ya! So today is officially CD 1! Clomid starts on Wed! Oh and dh jizzed in the cup today! I wasnt home to help so I took a naughty pic with his phone and sexted him all morning . One problem with that...I turned myself on and I'm on AF ! Anyways, s-u-c-c-e-s-s spells success ! Get the results tomorrow. Why is the idea of your man jizzing in a cup for you so you can have kids, so sexy ?! Besides that, not much going on here! Excited to start my charting!

@enbutler- YES! It feels like you're crapping a razor blade! I'll grab onto anything near me and scream cause it hurts so bad....I'm so gonna need drugs to have a kid!

@Athena- I'm glad you had a good time with your nieces! And I'm praying for your mom and whole family! On a lighter note...I'm so excited for you!

@Phat- dh and I are laughing sooooo hard at the titty peekaboo!!!!! ROFL! Now he's playing peekaboo with his nipples! Good for you...I've only helped change my tire because dh is afraid I'll hurt myself..kinda like you did! I'm sorry! And yes, time flies when you're staring into your squirrel nest! (if someone didnt know what 'squirrel nest' meant to us..they'd think I'm talking about your bush ). Oh how I wish I had cycles, period..literally. Have you thought it might be your dh that isnt getting the job done?

@xkrisx- Welcome hun!!!! to you too!!!! If the clomid works...I'll be going nuts again!

@and1makes3- Hi sweetie! It sucks that we can pinpoint OV but not implantation. Makest things more frustrating!

@lammy- I'm sorry hun! I so badly want to yell at my family like you did. Like I said to phat...maybe your dh should have his swimmers checked!

I'm still keeping it from everyone. My mom will have her feelings hurt that I didnt tell her about our struggle but I'm still not going to say anything to I'm 3 months preg. So maybe an Easter surprise!

@cutiepie- Good luck honey!

@krfeagans- Welcome hun! CD 46??! Do you normally have long cycles?

@hkellerman- fingers crossed! Opks will get lighter. But some say that they'll get dark again if you're pg.

@holly- Hope the sperm made the trip!

wondering16!

@khopeful- welcome hun! Hmm...well let us know what the doctor says!

OK.....I think I'm finally done...that was a lot of posts girls !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

ok now im going crazy i didnt have any symptoms till now me and dh just and after i had bad camps in uterus and so sick i ran to the bathroom even now i so hot im sitting with window open and there is frost on the cars its that cold yet im so hot also sitting here with sick bucket but it could just be the flu i got from my mum even tho im not as bad as she is . im just tried , achy and bunged up nose . trying to hold back testing till sun

Athena i see a line im on my tablet and made pic bigger i deffo see a line

tara dh said he will get swimmers tested jn new year if we not git our by then

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo