Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7241 - 7250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena and Memph...Love the baby bump pics. It is so hard to believe that you guys are that far along. Seems like just a short time ago!

I know each day moves slowly while we are waiting for the TWW or in it, but in hindsight, where does the time go?

User Image

9 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle lmao! aaah, what I wouldn't do for a glass of wine right now...

9 years ago

Can I join in? I am 2dpo and this is my 2 iui also had one ici.

9 years ago

Hi Texas! Of course! Plenty of straightjackets available ! So your 2nd? I had my 1st in March.

@Holly- I know, it's crazy! Where have the past 2 years gone!?

So ready for sleep. Been working all day on my nephew's bday cake!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am a little on edge this time not sure why but I feel different then last iui. Last iui I had tons of cm still after iui, this time none, and my boobs are so sore this time.... and I am only 2dpo lol

9 years ago

@texas- did you have a trigger shot? Maybe it's affecting you more this time?

The humidity killed the fondant on my cake . Looks like I'll be pulling the fondant off tomorrow and just buttercreamin' the dang thang.
The cakes looked really good for a few hours then they suddenly 'dropped it like it's hot'. There was no saving it *insert sad bugle*

@waitingformymiracle I'm sure it's going to be yummy either way! Do you FedEx? lol

9 years ago

No trigger my 're is against them.... but I had two follicles

9 years ago

@Texas- why??!!! I'm curious ....

@neisa- thank you honey! I pulled all the fondant off the cakes and re iced with a heat stable buttercream. Looks SOOOO much better!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo